1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bnzjon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Nice pics there.
    Even i am minutes away from Golf Course and Ansal i am dying to see your TJET...
  2. Ichimaru, we will meet next time i am in Delhi/NCR. However, i doubt if my Tjet will accompany me all the way from Chennai to Delhi. Its a tough task for me even though i would love to drive my Jet as far as i can :mrgreen:
  3. Karan, this one is for you.

[attachment=0:3kybgjoe]22022011.jpg[/attachment:3kybgjoe]

22022011.jpg
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thats interesting. may be tjet has a operates differently. any FIRE owners to clear my doubt. thanks bnzjon
  5. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Its all in the tuning of the car.
    With the installation of the turbo, more power and torque. That changes the power output at different RPM's when compared to a NA 1.4 FIRE.
    The gear ratio's also need to be changed in order for optimum performance & FE..

thats as simple as it gets.
  6. I will get the illuminated TJet door sills fixed today from Concorde Motors, Velachery.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i can understand different rpms in tjet. but what about the fire engines? do they hover around 3k rpm at 100, like my car? just want to confirm that.
  8. Got it. Fixed it. It looks cool ::T

Will post pictures tom.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Did they cost you Rs 2400 for a pair or for a single one? Is it possible for all 4 doors or only front ones?
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    its a pair for the front doors. Its not possible to put them on the rear.