1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bnzjon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Thanks Linealover & Satya.

Me and Teky were indeed discussing about another chennai meet in April, this time at Mudaliarkuppam (as per satya's request) alongside ECR with some photosessions and fun (dont ask me what sort of fun :wink: ).
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, bnzjon, on becoming a proud owner of a powerful Linea T-Jet Plus. Excellent photographs of a cute car! :up

You could have used the same ash-tray of your previous Linea, if you had retained it when disposing of your previous Linea.
  3. Thanks Ravi ::D
    Take a look at the pictures again Ravi :wink:
    Did you not notice the ashtray and cigar lighter ? They are from my old Linea
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats Binzi ::T ,excuse me for such a delay in wishing,I got the oppotunity to read your thread only today.
    Your write up was as stylish as the car herself. :clapping
    To brand it passionate would be an understatement,FIAT should be lucky to get such customers,just to compare,how many maruthi car owners are passionate??! :cool
    Wish you a long association with your new Linea-T-jet,am only praying that FIAT doesn't launch 1.6mjd Linea and hence save your money ::V
    Happy motoring.By the way,why is there a sudden lull in the excitement and no posts in the past week??,busy?
  5. Thanks Bala,
    I was attending a Business conference in Jaypee Golf Course, Noida for the last 3 days and landed in chennai today noon. Not got much of an opportunity to drive her oflate.

Took her out for the mini Team FIAT meet at the Chennai Auto & Accessories expo today. Will go for a long drive this week and will give an update.

Sunfilm is yet to be fixed. Need to do that soon before the start of summer.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Bnzjon, you should have told me bout ur visit. I live minutes away from the Golf Course. We should have met !!!!!
  7. Ansal, i could have called you but was very much doubtful if we could meet. Such was the schedule.
    I took the 7am Jet (airways and not Tjet) flight from Chennai but the flight was diverted to Ahmedabad due to fog at Delhi.
    Reached Delhi at 4 pm for the meet which was supposed to start at 1 pm.

The conference was an extended one streching upto 9 pm :mad: on all the 3 days followed by cocktails :mrgreen: . Hardly slept for 3-4 hours.

Thought many a time of PMing you but it was really hectic and was not sure if i could have spent quality time with you.

I am in Delhi/NCR again next month-end. Will sure catch up as it will be a relaxed official bilateral meeting.
    Am inquisitive to see all the mods you have done plus the ICE setup ::T

(PM me your mobile contact so that i could call you when i am in NCR next)
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sure mate. Do lemme know in advance when ur coming around. Will defo meet up.

Ill PM you my number now. ::T
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow!! another linea. everyone wants a tjet and a lucky few like you gets it. i hope my next update is 1.6 multijet. enjoy it. one question my petrol runs at around 3000 rpms at 100kms/hr, while your turbo runs at 2500rpms. how come? other petrol owners pls confirm
  10. Couple of pics our TFI'ian 'Teky' took during the Chennai Autoexpo & Accessories meet last saturday.

[attachment=1:11r7dx89]DSC05722.JPG[/attachment:11r7dx89]

[attachment=0:11r7dx89]DSC05730.JPG[/attachment:11r7dx89]

DSC05722.JPG

DSC05730.JPG