1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bnzjon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. @Arun - thanks. You will see the reviews in other forums as well in a few hours time. First, thought of updating apna forum and then other ones.

@Rajen - thanks !

@Ansal - will be contacting (pestering will be right word) you shortly for info on the speakers. Please bear with me.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations bnzjon. Wish you happy miles ahead with The New Rocket !

That is one fantastic report, excellent. :dance Please keep updating the thread and yes in all the forums.

Thanks
    Vasu
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Bnzjon, congrats on getting the civilian jet for yourself. ::T

I just experienced the G-Forces of Ansal's T-JET and boy I am still not recovered from the after effects. :) I can now imagine why you traded 1.4 for the JET.
  4. Thanks Vasu and Yashik (Paddleshifter).
    Yes; its a civilian jet. It flies on the tarmac at the slightest provocation.
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Congrats and welcome to the club of Elites!
    Enjoy and drive safe :)
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congratulations, Binze

Your Jet...Rocket looks smashing

Since you had 1.4 Linea & now T jet - is there any difference in AC cooling effect between the two ?
  7. Thanks Ichimaru and Amit (aka Vahanpujari).

AC - i see quite a lot of improvement. Earlier even with sunfilms all around, i would start sweating when the outside temperature crosses 35 degrees.

With the Jet, the AC is an absolute chiller. Remember, i havent yet put the sunfilms.
    I am yet to experience the hottest Chennai summer but i feel the AC is completely reset to be a chiller. No doubt about it ::T
  8. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    congrats bnzjon. Loved you heading "Fuelled FIRE into my jet"..explains what you did :)
    BTW, what is that I see in the bonnet in pictures 1,3,4,5? Some kind of bulge there?
    Did anyone else notice that?
  9. Guru, thanks.
    Those are not bulges but shadow image of the roof light in my garage ::V
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    congrats man, appreciate your love for fiat cars. 1.4 to TJET is the best decision you have taken. tjet is once in a life time opportunity.
    people do what not to turbo their petrol cars and you got it from factory with precision. enjoy the fullest.