1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    After 52k kms

60% city & 40% highways - 16 kms/liter.
  2. PKMohan

PKMohan Amatore

Bangalore
    This is what I got for 77km round trip to outside Bangalore, this includes about 5-6kms within city. I had all the time on earth and wanted to test the mileage. The first two pictures were taken in between the trip. I was all alone in the car and going between 60-80kmph.

2013-05-10 19.08.13.jpg
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
    3 people like this.
  3. jpshya

jpshya Timido

Bangalore
    Got some exceptional mileage on my Punto MJD last week. Was travelling from BLR to Theni. No AC

77km.jpg 285km.jpg 439km.jpg
    4 people like this.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm constantly getting 15 in my 09 model punto.
    It's purely city driving

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    My car's FE has suddenly dropeed to a mere 10 from 14 in similar road conditions :eek:
  6. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    I have comparatively new Linea MJD , done close to 4500 kms

I am not pushing it unnecessary and still following limits within 100 kmhr

Almost getting 18-20 kmpl daily travel Delhi - Gurgaon , 75% with AC

Getting close to 1 service @ 5000 kms , should I go for oil change ?
  7. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday my punto returned 28.5 KMPL on HYD-VJA Highway on 60 kms drive with AC on. Speed maintained - 70 - 90. Thats the best i acheived ever.
    2 people like this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Got this on the way back from Dharwad To Hubli..

Photo-0120.jpg
  9. Hi,
    I am driving my Puntio MJD Emo, since last 4 years and abt 100k on the odo now. Problem is i am getting really low FE of aroud 12.5, despite my daily driving time being 50-50 city roads and city highways. Do you think i should get the FE checked somewhere?

I know that earlier the FE used to be 14-14.5 when the driving was 20-80 in city roads and city highways... With FE of 12.5 and Mumbai fuel prices at what they are, my per km costs are crossing Rs 5!
  10. ashishhawk

ashishhawk

Pune
    I have Linea 1.3l MJD .Current FE in city is 15-16.Earlier i used to get low FE 11-12 .However once i read the entire car manual and saw a line "try to run the car in 5th gear as much as possible".Then i realized i was driving too much in lower gears which is not required .I did get servicing for my car ,got the oil changed ,corrected my driving style and amazingly my car's FE has improved and its continuing to improve.
    Last edited: May 31, 2013