1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    I got 16-17KMPL with Linea Emotion PK for a 750 km drive Hyderabad - Nagarjun Sagar - Srisailam - Hydderabad last December. Don't think was bad, given that road from Nagarjunasagar to Sairalam for around 150 kms was single road and had to be behind lorries. Also the ghat section at Srisailam. AC was not always on.

Daily commute for 30 kms, bumper to bumper traffic for 4-5 km each side, with AC on, FE is 12-13 kmpl. In summer its gone down by 1 because of higher usage of AC
  2. I get 18+ in City and 22+ in Highways in my Punto Diesel with AC On
    Driving Speed: 60 - 80 KMPH
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Not Bad ???? Thats awesome mileage you are getting with a Petrol car (thats what your profile suggests).

I am getting similar figures of mileage in city with my MJD.

Best I got on a highway was 18.6 kmpl for a 627 kms night drive from Hyderabad to Tirupati (one way) recently.

Earlier my highway runs usually returned me ~15 kmpl in the past 2 years of ownership.
  4. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    EcoDrive has helped in changing driving habits and increase in mileage. Earlier in city it was 11kmpl.

Will quote one specific statement from EcoDrive for my driving: Treat accelerator pedal as an egg shell and press lightly and release it.
  5. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    In Hyd bumper to bumper traffic, i get between 14-15 with 100% AC my daily commute to office 18kms one way. Kondapur-Gachibowli-Inorbit-Madhapur-Jubilee Hills.
  6. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    After about 28 k km running and daily travel of around 55 km Pune blore bypass, I was getting contineously 20+ kmpl. City milage us but too loe. I am getting max 13 to 14 kmpl. Maximum time I follow rules set fir MJD engine.

But now a days , about couple of weeks , to be precise after having Kolhapur trip, I am getting lesser and lesser milage. Now its droped to 10-11 kmpl city and 16-17 kmpl to highway.

Surely i need to go for service. But still milage would go so down?

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Car: Punto 1.4 E
    FE: 15.6
    Kms:370 kms
    Time taken: 7 hours
    Average speed 59kmph
    Max speed: 140kmph on ODO, 130kmph on GPS
    Road condition: Best, average , and mediocre roads
    Route: Kaikondrahalli (Sarjapur Road) > Hosa road > NICE Road> Bidadi> Hunsur> Periyapatna> Sidhapura> Ammathi > Virajpet > Iritty> Taliparamba> Payyanur
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  8. amitparmar4

amitparmar4 Timido

Pune
    Amazing Average of my PUNTO MJD 1.3

526366_617130151649619_1903240212_n.jpg

Amazing average of my fiat punto 26.9km/l on highway and with AC 24.0 km/l
    1 person likes this.
  9. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    This is what i got in my 1.4 during last week, almost identical to MJD :D

Photo070.jpg Photo071.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. samanth passi

samanth passi

ncr
    hello all my linea gives a average of say 24 on highways and 15-18 in city driving!!! but the on the other hand my punto gives a average of 11-12 city and 18-19!!!! that's surprising for me and would be for you all!! linea is giving a better average then punto!!! IMG-20130218-00026.jpg
    1 person likes this.