1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I promise that I won't let you miss the doomsday. :D
  2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I get a mileage of 19-20 KMPL on regular basis.
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is it with ac or without ac
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    made a long trip on sunday. got an average of 20 KMPL. best being 20.2KMPL.

photo0029.jpg
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got a mileage of 17 without ac and 14.5 with ac for the last 2 weeks calculations !! the real test starts tomorrow, with the BIIG Drive !!
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    N Kiran - You've a challenge to beat! The mileage we got on our onward trip from Chennai till Bangalore on the way to Fiat Factory Visit.
    20121212_233347.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ thats a hard one to beat ;) that shows there was lot of traffic on the highway at that time perhaps. I have recorded 14.xx multiple times for highway drives but not 12.xx from any source to destination though intermittently it would have been there :)
    Also chennai-bangalore being a climb contributes to low mileage :D
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    we need a new thread to discuss about that low mileage :D .
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I might not dare to try attempt this record, but we never know, its not intentional but it just happens which I believe was in your case too.
    BTW as Ganges said we should open a seperate thread for lowest milage, but again this would concern a lot of probable customers for Fiat.

On the other hand, I have reached a new milestone in Fuel efficiency for my car. For the first time in the past 2 years my Punto gave me 17 kmpl for the whole Zaheerabad > Pune > Mahabaleshwar > Hyderabad trip. The total trip was around 1400kms including a mix of some spirited, aggressive, sedate, ghat section driving and ofcourse some city driving aswell. My wife refused to believe me until I showed her the MID. I haven't reset the MID yet and it has come down to 16.7 kmpl after 2 days driving in Hyderabad traffic.
    1 person likes this.
  10. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Well talking about mileage, hope I can post about mileage numbers for Fiat Other :). My GTX gives 8-9KMPL with in City and about 14-15KMPL on highways. AC is always on whether city or highway. It keeps my beauty's interiors away from dust.

With constant driving speeds of 120-130 its about 12KMPL.