1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    You can change the units from the menu settings for MID.
  2. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    wow fantastic milege... I never got 22 in day time in that route.. I got only around 17.5-18km/l in day time... during night I got around 21 but my average speed was around 67km/hr..
  3. George Oommen

George Oommen

What would be the mileage of Fiat Palio 1.3 Multijet ?
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

My Punto clocked 27.1 kmpl from Gurgaon toll to Lajpat Nagar. Speed was around 70 kph with less traffic on the road but not very less. N.H. 8 is loaded with some traffic all the times.

Few days back 26.1 was clocked on N.H. 24 almost in same traffic condition & same speed. I've taken picture of this one.

AC was off 80%. And Yes, I own a Petrol 1.2 Active.
    4 people like this.
  5. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Super awesome figures for Punto 1.2
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :eek:
    Wonder why I stretched my budget to buy the Diesel Punto.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If calculated with petrol price in Goa it turns out to be slightly more than 2kmpl:-o
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Today I did a FE check. 30km drive from my home(near goa airport) to panjim, I got 17kmpl(1.4 FIRE).:p
    Total FE, for 65 km including return trip is 16kmpl. While returning the traffic was more and also a swift Dezire spoiled my effort, otherwise
    the figure could have been one unit higher. I had to teach the swift driver about what 'F', 'I' , 'A' and 'T" stands for. Swift owner got his free lessons at my coast. :firey
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  9. LOL sungoa.. We all love swift :) ..

Daily when I return from my office at night , i usually drive slowly enjoying music and many times I have allowed indicas / sumos to overtake me. I was really not bothered . But when some vernas / i20 / swifts flash their lights I wil allow them to overtake me .. But will make sure that they are in my rearview mirror with in few kms . Few times I have seen them stop following me after a decent curve or speed blocks ..

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I am getting about 13-18 in city depending on traffic conditions and 20-22 on Highways. The Engine is getting louder at 2,000 KM on the Odo now and I am hoping for better response once I cross 5,000 KM. It's hard to take the foot off the gas pedal once the turbo kicks-in. It is addictive. Thank God for ABS!