1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    My Punto's milage:-

Best :- Airport road ( Gachibowli ORR to Airport Hyderabad):- 26.5 Km/L with full AC .
    Lowest:-13.5 Km/L with full AC.

Hyd> Srisailam ( 560 Km total with 90-100 Km/Hr):- 21 Km/L with full AC.
    Hyd> Hampi (475 Km):- 19.7 km/L with 110-120 Km/hr with full AC.
    In Hampi 100 km with very bad road and didn't check the milage.
    after Hampi> Hyd (total distance 1100 Km) milage 18.7 km/L with full AC ( returning velocity was 120-130 Km/Hr).

Hyderabad to Midnapore- 1521 Km 14.5 km/L with 140-150 Km/Hr with full AC.
    Midnapre to Hyderabad-1515 km with 15.5 Km/L ( 130-140 Km/Hr)with full AC.

But for MJD:- Avg for all in India user if we see.
    Highway :- 21-23 Km/L ( with 90-100 Km/Hr) with full AC, +2 km/hr when not using AC.
    City:- 13-18 Km/L ( depend on Traffic, Road condition, Drivability with the use of Clutch & Gear frequently) with full AC, + 2 Km/Hr when not using AC.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. Between 80 and 100, smooth acceleration and deceleration. A/C at 25. On a different note, my 90 has completed 25.6 k mms and my pads have still life in them :)
  3. The maximum mileage that I have got till now. This was during the rainy season..

mileagd.jpg
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Recent Trips of my Punto and respective mileage

Hyderabad to Nandyal and return -- Total around 600KM with FE 18.5 Km -- Speed was 110-120 Km/hr
    Hyderabad to Ettipothala -- 330 KM FE 23.8 -- Speed was 90-100
  5. Just unbelievable ! Wish I can also get these magical figures some time ..

This pic alone can increase the car sales for FIAT cars if it get published :) ..

Ajit
    2 people like this.
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    This is insane :)
    Almost same as of a Honda CBR 250R :)
  7. Janakiram

Janakiram

Hyderabad
    any clue on the milage of Punto 2012 Varient?:anyone
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am getting 19-20 kmpl in city after second servicing.
  9. Friends ,
    Got a doubt here ...

I was under the impression that NO CAR can give better mileage than what Manufactures(Govt bodies) certifies just because they are providing that figure in what is called as control environment .

But here we can see that most of the figures posted ( which are done in true Indian roads) are well above than what manufactures have given .

And I am not aware of any other cars than FIAT one , which giving better mileage than what ARAI has certified . ( Note : "I am not aware" . May b there are cars .)

Or does Koreans / Japanese cars too can give better mileage than what ARAI has certified for the respective cars ?

Ajit
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Cuty the TDCi engines from Ford also gives better mileage than the ARAI certified . These are known examples to me. I am not sure about Koreans /Japanese.
    1 person likes this.