1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Shreedhar You are on the spot. It is not possible to drive less than 80 in T jet in Highways. Have done that within the first 3000 Kms. Had to go around 80 Km.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Agreed, It is very difficult to keep TJet below 80.

Driving with family on board, I have only one option, keep the speedo needle < 100 KPH. When alone or with friends speedo will always hover between 140 - 180 :D
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  3. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Mileage figure of my 90HP beast

Guys yesterday my REDBULL went on 650 kms drive and here is the average it returned :D with all time AC ON.Speed maintained was within max of 120km/h which involved in village driving too on rough roads. Rest pics speaks.
    DSC_0672.jpg DSC_0670.jpg DSC_0671.jpg
  4. And here goes my mileage ..

AC on 100% travel

Avg speed 90-100 .

DSC05848_1.jpg DSC05846_1.jpg DSC05847_1.jpg

Ajit
  5. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    Just thought I'd add my inputs to this thread as well. On my second short highway trip from Mumbai to Nasik, I got an impressive 14.3 kmpl. 3 on board with ac on.
    mileage2.jpg
  6. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    I've done about 1200 kms so far and she's opening up gradually. I hope the figures improve hereon.
  7. yen.mohan

yen.mohan

I got new 1.3MJD GP and 175 is Oddo count.....
    when i saw the AcB in MID it is showing 10.5 KMPL.I m very new to driving with "L" in my car. right now i m using only in weekends and ideal in weekdays.

I have a simply question to clarify my doubt : Will the millage get improve over the period of time?
    Or suggest me some tips to improve it...
  8. vinz

vinz

IXE
    I have done 10.5k kms on Punto
    90% in city
    i get Ixe city driving: 7.4L/ 100 so 13.5km /L with AC on all time after service its come down i used 2 get regular 17km earlier. So i dont like service i get a bad car after service. b4 it will be much smoother dey only spoil it. only for warranty purpose u have to give for service.
    :redcar

On highway its around 20 with ac on but i dont go so much on highway at all
  9. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Mohan,

Surely it will improve over the time because,

1) Engine will gradually opens up.
    2) Your driving style will change ;)

. Indeed last week my brother in law took 75HP EPK, immediate next day we went to our native. 1st 120 kms (from Bangalore to Sira) gave me jsut 9.5 on MID, I maintained 80-100 on NH4, no traffic. But when we reached out native, 390 kms, MID was showing 14.5. On the return journey it gave 19+ . So don't worry, enjoy your driving :cool:
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I see 19 when i get on highways.. in city, never crossed 15