1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Mine is a 1.3MJD Active. Has done around 7000 kms. Gives me a mileage of 13.5 kmpl with very minimal use of A/C. Yeah yeah I know I have to change my driving style, but I donot want to. I love driving the GP in minimal to max traffic in the city, never had an issue with over taking or going through the gaps. So nothing wrong with the car, but only with the driver. And I am just loving it.
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    @kedar, from the past couple of days the Avg FE has been 8.3.....while its better than the earlier 7.4 I do hope it touches 12-12 kmpl.
  3. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    After driving a pretty long trip of 180kms with all time AC Set on Auto Mode to 23degrees, maintaining average speed of 90Km/h yet times touching 120kmph my Punto90hp managed to return me 14.8km/l :). Till date 1350kms on ODO. Is it reasonable enough?
  4. With my Linea Mjd i am getting an efficiency of 18.6 Kmpl (70% highway + 30% city)
  5. I usually get 15-city and 19-20 on highways.....but recently i am shocked when i saw 25 kmpl on the screen then i tried to drive in a much descent way to see how far i can pull it....and i got amazing" 31 KMPL!!!!....."

i wanted to know whether it is showing correct .....has anyone come across such things...
  6. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I'm getting mileage of 19-19.5 in the city with AC 50% on. Recently on an outstation trip outside of Pune I got mileage of 27 at avg speed of 38kmph(AC 50%, three persons in car).

I always keep tyre pressure at 33. To get this mileage I normally drive within 1500-1800 band and occasaionally breaching 2000 rpm band.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats great.

I am getting 18-19kmpl in city and 20+ on highway.

BTW Maverickxx2006 are coming for the Monsoon Meet at Malshej Ghat. You can call me on Nine Nine Two Three One Two Three Eight Zero Four
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My highest milege figure is 32.1 Km/Lt.

90 % highway & 10 & city with Air-con.
  9. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    @bhai - I think your car is giving amazing efficiency considering all the issues/abuses its going through and the adulterated fuel - CRKI engine. If you were to get unadulterated fuel, can't imagine how much mileage it would return...

@Kedar - I won't be able to join for the moonsoon meet as I have some family functions at home..will meet next time for sure.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It will throw out the Indica eV2 from the Limca book of records for the highest mileage!