1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. mnjnth

mnjnth Timido

Bangalore
    Re: What's your car's Fuel Efficiency

Hi

MJD 90 Hp

City- 15- 16 no ac
    Highway - 25 kmpl w and w/o ac ( Maintained the speed below 80 and rpm less then 2500)

Manjunath
  2. mayur

mayur

Thane, Mumbai

These are the Figures of my recently acquired GP 1.3 Epack now 1204 km on odo in 20 days
    1st Tank Full = 16.5 km/l (40% City / 60% Highway ACC Set @ 24)
    Last Sunday on my way back from Pune, I got the following figures on the expressway
    AcA 30.9 km/l
    Dist. 104 km
    Range 1143(@ the time i recorded this.. now its ~500)
    Solo Driving @ 70-80 km/h with 24 on acc :car :car
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Trust me teky : I wasn't even trying. I just realised that i had refuelled in a very long time. So checked the on board computer and checked.

Guess some part of it has got to do with the winters and low temperatures. Less load of AC, denser fuel. On my next tankful I again got a similar FE. Right now I have done about 550 kms and the reading is 18.8 km/lit.

Again : all these figures are 100% city driving figures. I rarely go out of city these days.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Amogh do you take the same route daily. What is distance between point A to B & what are they.

I am getting 13-14 in 100% City Driving. 17-18 on a highway. I think this mileage is more than enough for 1.2 Petrol Engine What say???
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

@Kedar : Yes I take the same route daily

Pt A to Pt B - 12 kms (Shorter route : less crowded in the morning)

Pt B to Pt A - 17 kms (because I take a longer route on the way back home)

Pt A = Swargate
    Pt B = Chandni Chowk

I think you are getting excellent mileage
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Yes but for that I need to maintain speed below 100 kmph on highway. If I cross 100 mark then I am getting 14-15 kmpl without AC.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

hey guys, Even I get these or better figures in city driving, during the meet yesterday I showed the fellow TFIans, 2500 km tripB and AcB as 19.4 and this had 1500 odd km of worst city traffic negotiated since 10 JAN due to office timing change. Worst FE I got in Delhi is slightly less then 19. I have noticed the FE is best ~1700-2000 rpm (i drive alone with 24 ACC always, compressor works intermittantly due to delhi weather these days). During meet yesterday we had a FE run from India Gate to Damadama lake (55 km) where Nkapoor777 had an FE 24+ without AC and I had 23.3 with AC on MJDs. The route I took was mostly city with some portion on nh 8 (16 km). In total when I reached home with almost b2b traffic all thru i had 135 km run with an FE 21.2kmpl. Again ACC on 24 and hot day yesterday. just thought would share with you guys.
  8. Re: What's your car's Fuel Efficiency

My 10 days old & 300 km driven TJet gives me 11+ in chennai city with 100 % AC.

[attachment=0:14rnasw3]DSC01030.JPG[/attachment:14rnasw3]

DSC01030.JPG
  9. Re: What's your car's Fuel Efficiency

My Punto diesel emotion version is giving only 14 Km mileage on highways, not getting what is the problem....
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Clean all the filters and check it. If required replace air-filter.