1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: What's your car's Fuel Efficiency

Distance : 2800km
    Mileage : 16.1 km/l :redcar

Driving condition : Please check this thread viewtopic.php?f=25&t=939&start=10
    By end of day 1 the 5th gear was engaged only after reaching 90-100km/h
    Either the roads were too good to stand on top of the accelerator or the roads were just horrible to stand on top of the brake pedals.

I am sedate driver otherwise usually getting an average of 19-22km/l on highways and 15-16km/l in city :up
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

These were the figures I got last week on a Trivandrum - Cochin - Trivandrum trip
    FE as per MID - 22.4kmpl
    FE as per tank full to tank full - 23.2kmpl surprised to see the tank full method giving a higher value that MID
    Driving conditions - moderate highway traffic and heavy B2B city traffic in between. Speeds kept below 80kmph most of the time and some spirited driving over the last 50km. AC on all the time.
    [attachment=2:2wkp6j3i]DisB.jpg[/attachment:2wkp6j3i]
    [attachment=1:2wkp6j3i]AvSpdB.jpg[/attachment:2wkp6j3i]
    [attachment=0:2wkp6j3i]ACB.jpg[/attachment:2wkp6j3i]

DisB.jpg

AvSpdB.jpg
  3. Re: What's your car's Fuel Efficiency

I have clocked around 4800kms within 1 month of delivery. I used to travel from Chennai to Coimbatore regularly. And once i got 24.6 from coimbatore to Chennai. last week when returining again from Coimbatore I have got 26.2. I always maintain at 80kmph constantly.
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3

My car have clocked 46300 Kms and I get around 12-14 in Bombay city.This time really cold in Bombay so FE of around 14.5.Other wise with 50-75% of Ac always get over 12 in city driving. highway 18-20
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Last weekend had visited Kolhapur. Total Distance Covered 555.5 kms :) got the mileage of 17.2 kmpl. :wow :dancing

DSC00590.JPG

DSC00591.JPG

DSC00592.JPG
  6. Vikram

Vikram

New Delhi

Punto 1.4 Petrol.

Delhi city : 11-12.5 kmpl

highway: 15 kmpl.

100% AC on
    :car
  7. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3

My car is just 2 months old, and i have set the speed beep at 70 kmph.The car has clocked 2890 kms and i have my first service scheduled on the 28th Jan.My milage is improving day by day.It started from 15.6 and now it has reached 18.26 kmpl.My driving is roughly 55% local and 45% semi highway full of gaping potholes.All the figures are with the A/C on,and the temperature set at 25 degrees. Lets see the milage i get after the car clocks 5000 kms, after which i shall reset the speed beep to 90 kmph, and set the A/C temperature to 20 degrees or so to beat the approaching summer heat. ::D
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Punto 1.3 MJD

100% City driving

Trip A distance : 689.2 kms

Mileage : 19.3 km/lit
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Did Trivandrum-Bangalore-Trivandrum last weekend
    Distance : 1600
    Mileage : 14.5km/l
    A/C on 100%
    Highway 95%
    Did Bangalore to Trivandrum in 9hrs, competition for SRM and KPN ;). Route Bangalore->Salem->Madurai->Nagercoil->Trivandrum. Covered 650kms from Bangalore in 7hrs in NH7 and remaining 80kms from Nagercoil in 2 hrs. All day time driving only.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Amogh - Has the limited edition got any special gadget for this - Seriously how did you manage 19.3 in 100% city driving.