1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Re: What's your car's Fuel Efficiency

This is what my old Santro (999cc) used to give, and for Punto 1.2 this is pretty damn good. ::D
  2. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune

Had gone for a small weekend drive, couple of weekend back (will try to post a new thread with the trip pics and other stuff later).
    The route was Pune - Malshej - Igatpuri - Bhandardara - Pune. With a/c being on for more than 75% of the trip, almost entire trip being done on 2lane roads (except for two stretches of 4lane sections) and lots of driving in hills. Following are the trip stats:
    Distance: 580.1km
    FE: 15.4km/lt (could have been better had I not ripped the car a couple of times). ::O
    Avg Speed: 46km/hr
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Dream Drive... in this weather. I've been trying for it since long, almost 2 months now, but could not go as yet.
    Did you stay overnight? THis has been a dampner for me as I wanted to stay overnight but all decent places have always been booked on weekends :confused
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

I had gone for Weekend trip on last weekdend. Pune - Kolhapur - Jyotiba - Pune, will post some pics within few days.
    I got 18.7 KM/Ltr with the speed of 60-65 km/hr. AC was on most of the time.

This is like dream come true. I am very satisfied with the ride quality & the mileage of the car.
  5. aer_vip

aer_vip

Bangalore

Never faced problem with the MID reading. The diff is about .5 to .75
  6. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune

Yes, we stayed in a resort just after Igatpuri. We got accomodation, on the spot.
  7. Re: What's your car's Fuel Efficiency

City 13-15 and highway 16-17 (no a/c, 4 adults most of the time). Improving after more run. Very satisfied.
  8. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

Today filled Diesel, tankfull

Kms run on MID from the last tankfull - 620 kms

Diesel Filled Tankfull - 32 liters

Driving in - City 50%, highways 50%

FE = 19.37

very happy ::D
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

My FE chart for the past one year over 14400kms ::D
    [attachment=0:25dq5kve]mileage.gif[/attachment:25dq5kve]

mileage.gif
  10. aer_vip

aer_vip

Bangalore

This trip i managed to get about 31.7 - 32.2 km/l for about 270 kms (Bangalore to Bhavani) and from there on untill i reached Coimbatore i got about 30.0 to 30.7 km/l. I din't cross 80 km/h, dint use the ac, only passenger and had no luggage. As per the MID, it took about 6.10 hrs for me to reach Coimbatore. Normally, i cover this stretch in about 4.30-5.00 hrs.

DSC01014.JPG

DSC01016.JPG

DSC01024.JPG

DSC01026.JPG