1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by arishi, Jun 10, 2010.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    My tjets mileage for the recent trip to my native.

100% ac
    50% highway
    50% country-sides

uploadfromtaptalk1448169648562.jpg
    Rajen and asimpleson like this.
  2. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Maximum mileage achieved is 23.5 on linea mjd 2015. Highway drive 100 km's. Speed range 70-100kmph uploadfromtaptalk1448183839231.jpg
  3. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Wanted to test max mileage that can be achieved & was able to squeeze 24.2 kpl on my T-jet over a distance of 45 km. Although the consumption figure looks cool but the speed of car was too low for highway cruising. I used cruise control, car was running on 5th gear at 1000 rpm, AC was off.
    Rajen likes this.
  4. shanvimal

shanvimal Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    After ECU updates from Fiat 2 months back, I am seeing a good difference in the mileage. In City, I am getting 15KM in Chennai city and in highways, getting 21km/lt with 100-120 Km speed
  5. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Could you please let me know where and how to get the ECU update in Chennai
  6. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Visit your nearby FASS ask them to do the 90HP latest update on your car ecu. Main issue resolved was the third gear jerk.
    Kindly note update is available only for the new models from 2014 and for 90HP versions.
  7. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    During the recent Chennai floods, I was driving down from Chennai to my native in my TJET. Couldn't take much speed as it was raining heavily from Tambaram till Salem. Through out that stretch I couldn't cross 80 KM/Hour though the road was relatively empty.

On reaching Salem I checked the mileage and was astonished to see the figure of 19.5 KM/L (for a TJET :jawdrop:) with an average speed of 45 KM/Hour !!!

Couldn't take a photograph of the same :(. After reaching my native, while taking the test drive of Abarth Punto (at Pinnacle FIAT, Kochi) I explained this to the sales person. And he was shaking his head in disbelief :nailbiting:; I should have taken a photograph of the same:banghead:
    VIJENDRA SINGH, naruf1 and linea4me like this.
  8. Esakki Sundar

Esakki Sundar Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have 2014 Emotion 75hp 1.3 MJD. I drive 90-110 on highway. I'm getting only 19kmpl. Within Chennai city 15.5.
    Is there any better way to increase the mileage on highway? (Say 21+)
  9. shanvimal

shanvimal Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    i have done it from Ramkay for my new linea... you can check with them if you are around near Perungudi..
  10. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    What is the average speed for the Highway drive?, every-time, I have journeyed between Pune and Bangalore I have got 20 kmpl with 100% AC. Do you drive with AC on? The average speed was around 75 kmph. Do you maintain company recommended cold tyre air pressure?