1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FS- Pioneer 80prs - Focal K2 165KR - Gladen RS12

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Roadking, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Cleaning out the closet hence letting go of the following items, I believe they need no intro in the audiophile community

80prs
    - Almost brand new, was installed for approx 10 days to begin an install which I could never finish, screen guard was applied which means no scratches to the face plate, come with all accessories including the box, its as good as new and below are the pics

Price- 19k+shipping
    80prs.jpeg 80prs 2.jpg 80prs 3.jpg

Focal K2 - Used for about 1yr and 7 months, comes with box and the accessories which came along with it, highlight of this set has to be the mid bass, I will let the pics do the talking

Price- 12k+shipping

Focal Set.png Focal Set 2.jpg

Gladen RS12- Two years old was bought for the install from a friend but never got the opportunity to even open the package post receiving it.

Price- 6K+shipping

RS12.jpg

Please pm if you are interested, you can whatsapp or call 9 7 4 2 7 4 2 0 4 3
    asimpleson likes this.
  2. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Gladen Sub sold to a fellow member
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Roadking,
    Fantastic stuff that. Can you suggest why you are selling and what upgrades you have made if any to your ICE setup?
  4. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Selling it as I am temporarily relocating and don't want these to waste their potentials in a closet for the next 2 years..

Will look at ICE when I am back..
    asimpleson likes this.