1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FS : Brand new Palio Alloys, set of 4

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by SunnyBoi, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

I'm selling off a set of 4 brand new Palio Flower alloys purchased from a Fiat Showroom. There was a screwup by Fiat Showroom folks and they sent us Palio alloys instead of Punto alloys

They are absolutely brand new, Made in Brazil alloys. Not refurbished, not repainted, not from Kava.

Price is 16500rs for the set, available at Bangalore. Ideal for Palios or Punto Active/Dynamic who want to change over to alloys without changing tyres.

New alloys cost Rs 9445 each; these are on sale for half the price. http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/alloy-wheel-rim-bolts-palio.html

PS : All the alloys have the new red Fiat center caps on them which are worth Rs 300 each, Rs 1200 in total.

Pictures :

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    kedarbendre likes this.
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi @SunnyBoi

Can you please let me know is it in Set of 4? If yes then I can be your buyer of the Alloys, I need for my Palio.
    I wouldn't be needing the Center Red Hub caps as I would need the Blue once if that's okay with you.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  3. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Items for sale include four brand new alloys with the red fiat center caps in place.

Blue logos can be purchased from 99RPM @ Rs 89 each

Logo| Alloy wheel| Blue - Make Medallion| 59063116| 46757885| 46746586 +Rs. 89

--- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 26, 2015 ---
    Alloys reserved for @Anup
  4. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Sold and delivered. Mods, please close the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.