1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Front Shape of Grande Punto

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bhai, Jul 30, 2011.

?

Do you like the front shape of the Grande Punto ?

1. Yes

97.1%
  2. No

2.9%
  1. sidhu

sidhu Timido

punjab

front shape of punto is great,,,,,,,
  2. anonymous

anonymous Timido

Noida
    IMHO, Punto is the only car which doesn't look out of the shape from any side. The front is a killer but this is my personal opinion.

PS - My wife doesn't like the front look of it but again she likes the looks of dezire. :p
    1 person likes this.
  3. mayank

mayank Amatore

well..in my opinion, punto's front shape is unmatched among all the hatches present on indian roads!! ya one thing i can say is that the black radiator grill on a punto looks more sporty than that of the silver one!! But on the other hand the silver one is more about reflecting the high and rich class that punto belongs to..:D Something which we see in cars like that of jaguar..:D
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I like the front, my sister feels it looks funny - Then I showed her a snap of the Maserati on google !!!
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Keep a pic of Zoozoo side by side with your Punto or Linea & check similarity ;):D
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I just love the looks of the car.. from all angles..

but if have to complain.. then it would be the front plastic grill..
    mesh or honey comb grill would have made this a show stopper.. its still a master piece..
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

IMG-20111231-00287.jpg

Oooo HATE TO SAY THIS.. BUT MY PUNTO DOES LOOK LIKE A MO _SE..

red polo looks better than red punto.. from front...
    polo paint job is way better too..in terms of quality, brightness and gloss..
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

agree with phew.. on this occasion..side by side..yesss
    but the punto still a beautiful car...
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  9. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Punto is like a world cinema and others (Polo, i20 etc) are hollywood/bollywood cinema.

If you get addicted to world cinema, nobody can help you :twisted:
    1 person likes this.
  10. phew, thats a really good comparison pic.. i like your headlights very much.. what have you done to it.. ( i really dont know much about car modification. eager to have it in my car too)