1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Front Shape of Grande Punto

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bhai, Jul 30, 2011.

?

Do you like the front shape of the Grande Punto ?

1. Yes

97.1%
  2. No

2.9%
  1. I loved the fine curves and neat design of punto. Some times i have seen pictures as posted by phew coming in as well, which rather looks awkward, but it is only in that angle. Rest its a beauty which no other hatchback in india can beat [only exception is fiat 500]
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    punto's front is best in any angle! i havent mate any person who thinks punto is ugly! & i believe,no chance that anyone will comment like this about punto.!
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  3. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    I think it looks best from the front! I love keeping the parking and fog lights on at dawn and dusk.....i think its adds to the "charging bull " look, albeit a bull with only 68 horses :)
  4. As both Indica and Punto are designed by same design house, they might have re-used the design. Anyways, I feel Indica (not vista) is also a good looking car. One should take "taxi" image out of their mind to appriciate it.

In punto, the front view is the one I like most. It gives a good elegant looks to the car.

Side profile is also good except near the rear end. I feel Fiat India should not have shortened its length. Blacked B pillar and portions near C pillar and A pillar (in Emo and Emo Pack) gives good look.

I some times feel the rear view of Punto is boring. I do not feel so, when I see Puntos with blackened tail lamp. I see a red Punto in my office, with blackened tail lamp and white spoiler. It looks excellent and many times beautiful than the rear without any such mods.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    it looks great and mean and :dance

pin.jpg
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    what about mine ::D

DSC03431.jpg
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    For all those who don't like the looks of Punto - "They just love the looks of Ritz and DZire, flattened by the way these two look and completely ignores the punto looks"

For me it has one of the best designs and is very close to master designs from pininfarina....
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    +1 to Shashank. A person who doesn't like the front look of the Punto is an absolute devotee of Ritz rear looks
    1 person likes this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    HUH !? :boxer

Swift Dejire has the best front, rear, bottom, top and sides. It is rumored that the next Maserati is going to copy Dejire's rear profile. Top secret news!

I hope the mods don't ban me for making OT posts! ::pP
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't dare say anything about the-zire, its the biggest victom of CPWD(continous pregnency without delivery). Lets share a minute of silence for the poor thing. :p

Harmony & Choas