1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Front Shape of Grande Punto

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bhai, Jul 30, 2011.

Do you like the front shape of the Grande Punto ?

1. Yes

2. No

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I have a very soft corner for the Punto. Especially the 90 Multijet.

In 8/10 aspects while choosing a car i'd rate Punto 90 a better alternative even over the Linea.

The Punto Evo is a step in the wrong direction though, in the exterior styling department.

1 person likes this.
  2. redbull

That front looks like a charging bull. I am surprised by the reaction of jaywalkers suddenly catching a glimpse of my car approaching - an expression like "hey hey hey watch out man !!!", even though I am definitely not driving it up to the guy.

Or may be sitting inside I do not quite realize the magnitude of the maneuver visible to the outside world. I mean, seeing them I react "WTF, what's all this commotion about?"
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

I am yet to see somebody who says he does not like Punto's Front shape or any shape at any angle.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

I love the looks of Punto especially the front. That is why it is still the sexiest hatch in India. But I am not very happy with the tall tail lamps even though it is a practical design. It always reminds me of Indica's tail lamps :) . But nothing can stop me from saying Punto is the best looking hatch back.
  5. bak

bak Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    I love the punto front, infact from all the angles.
  6. Me too, it's a mini Maserati.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Voted "Yes". I think Punto is the best looking hatchback in the country today followed very closely by the Polo and then the i20.

Linea has got an even better front and resembles an Audi with that gigantic front grill.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the real fact is that people who do not like the way punto's shape have not yet developed a taste in automobiles. it is not too flashy like the i20 but it is better looking and only a true auto fan can admire it. i have heard many saying figo looks better than punto. its just that fiat has not added any chrome or some fancy stuff like other manufacturers. they have stuck to its neat looks.
    i like punto more than linea from the front. infact linea looks ugly (sorry fans, hope do not get some bashing) from some front angle. punto is purely italian.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    I doubt you will ever find one who doesn't admire the looks of Punto!

Perhaps the only thing I slightly dislike is the drooping chin that gets bruised when coming out from basement parking. It hurts my Punto as well as me.
  10. Phew nice picture::OO I too share the same kind of feeling...S lot may say a lot about the looks of punto...but for me the looks have not been so very impressive..agree its built excellently:clap all the aerodynamics have taken into consideration very well..but looks wise I feel its a mouse from the front and from the rear it looks very boring like the indica...but never less its d drive which makes you fall for punto...n i personally feel the reason many love punto is not many on the road and like an endangered species it gets all the attention..:drinks