1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Front Elastic Pads/ Strut Pads

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Ganges, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Yesterday I changed my elastic pads .Here are I'm posting the pics of RH & LH elastic pads.Unable to understand the damage but definitely my car is smooth on pot holes.If you want to see pics in different angle please let me know I will click it.ODO at 1 lakhâ„¢ 15 thousand kms. uploadfromtaptalk1409986200472.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409986215025.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409986225998.jpg
  2. tejswaroop

tejswaroop Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi All
    I am owner of Punto Emotion (Dec 2011). Yesterday I got the new GC kit fixed to increase the height at Butta Automotive, Hyderabad. They had also replaced Strut Mount Bearing / Elastic Pads. They are in good working condition as I never faced any problem during humps or pot Holes. After coming back to home I searched the Extended Warranty and it is covered in that. Today I called the executive and he says as he Job card is closed, he can't reopen. Instead he is telling will fit back the old Bearing and in 4 days he will claim for warranty. Please suggest....
  3. Krishna Chaitanya

Krishna Chaitanya Timido

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I gave my car today at Butta today and they said that my Struts need to be changed. Are you sure that those pads come under extended warranty? I see that the bearing come under Extended Warranty!
  4. tejswaroop

tejswaroop Timido

Hyderabad
    Strut Mount Bearing comes under Extended Warranty.....
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    The inside bearing wears out.