1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Front Bumper cap of punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gopscreative, Oct 19, 2011.

1. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hi Guys,
    Recently, a stupid lady on her scooty presented my Italian beauty a beautiful gift on the front Bumper.
    The small 3-4 cms cap on front bumper has fallen and I dont know where it went:mad:.Can anyone tell where I can get it Bangalore.I asked Show room guys and according to them only cap is not available.Is it true? Has anyone experienced such scenario?
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    You mean by the cap of the towing rod point. It is not possible to get this as a spare. My recommendation would be to manage with a vinyl to cover this up.
  3. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

This is 100% available like other parts. Only thing is that you may not get ready in stock and may need to place an order for the same.

Mine was also lost and I got it by placing an order by service centre. Cost was Rs 135 and you need to get it painted.
  4. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Thanks. That was good. How much it costed you totally including the painting?
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hi Guys, Got the cap fitted from Concorde,near Dairy circle.Total charges was 150(for cap)+150(for painting)=300/-. Job well done!!
  6. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    I just called Concord Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad. they have this cap available and it is Rs.125
  7. Friends , Does anyone know the part number for this cap ? or just mentioning the bumper cap will do ?

Ajit
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    here you go
    59064643. its known as 'PLUG TOW HOOK'.
  9. Thanks Shams . .
    For my car , even during delivery the cap was not that fixed . It kind of protrude out from bumper . So as of now I am using red insulation tape to stick it to bumper . Hope I can fix it during my first service atleast ..

Ajit
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi Ajit,
    If its protruding because of the tow hook inside then replacing it will not help.
    instead i think bumper will have to be adjusted assuming that tow hook cant be moved.

I dont intend to make you suspicious but this should not have been present at delivery time.