1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

From Pune with Love

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by puntowner, Oct 1, 2012.

1. puntowner

hello friends.
    calling myself a 'puntowner' did sound a bit cheesy, but then i thought, if Peter Parker and Clark Kent can do it, why not me? :smile: well, as my pseudonym suggests, I own a Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Dynamic. Am based in Pune. And I've finally reached the point of debate/discussion/abuse/praise amongst all Fiat owners - the service. My first free service is due, and am not able to make up my mind - whether to go to Pandit Auto, the tried, tested and disliked people, or the recently started Fiat service station which has no track record whatsoever. Glad to be a part of the confused (yet satisfied) crowd for owning a Punto. By the way, the Punto is such a sweetheart!:D
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi puntowner, welcome to TFI...

For servicing you can go to Fiat service station, as this is the fiat's first service station in india. Though it has not yet started fully, you can go for your first service 5K km there.....
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Puntowner !!
  4. Welcome to TFI,post your experience in your ownership thread and post pics of your beauty aswell...
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Puntowner welcome to Team FIAT India and congratulations for new Point.

where do you stay in Pune? Please PM me your mobile number. I collect contact numbers from Pune to inform them about TFI meets.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Punto owner Welcome to TFI
  7. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

I get all my servicing (including free ones) and repairs etc. done from Ganesh (Phone No. 9890293440).
    His (modest) facility is located off Paud Road.
    Importantly, he is trustworthy.
    I don't trust anyone else with my Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ puntowner, welcome to TFI.
    Wishing you lots of happy miles with your ride.