1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

From Honda to Fiat- EVOlution?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by asimpleson, Mar 3, 2015.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Please make sure the oil levels are right and get the car checked on Examiner. Further please email this issue to FASC and Fiat as a written communication (proof) just in case there is a dormant issue somewhere leading to this message.

Hopefully there could be no issues at all. Also please fill fuel at a good reputed fuel bunk which you can access regularly. A CO-CO fuel station is generally better. I use HP, you can choose others.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. sachingupta11

sachingupta11 Timido

new delhi
    Linea Classic
    Hi Guyz, I am truly delighted to see the enthusiasm about FIAT, I know we all are unique, I own a FIAT Lines Classic plus, truly an amazing car, I have a feel that the pedals are placed quite high which cause foot ache while driving within city which is over crowded like Delhi, Need your advise to improve the dynamics of the foot placement
  3. Yagnik

Yagnik Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks all for the responses posting my ownership review soon, the issue has never occured again. @asimpleson, I do fill her up at Shell station. hope they are not adulterated
    pabhishek and prabhjot like this.
  4. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Yagnik - could you please update this thread if you have faced any further MID issues on your car? I am particularly interested to know how FIAT & the dealer is addressing this issue.

Thanks,
    Omar
  5. Yagnik

Yagnik Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Omar - I have not faced any further issues after a visit to the service station, they just interchanged the relays and asked me to report to them if it occurred again. There was no errors in the engine diagnostics either.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2015 ---
    Hi All, the ownership review can be found here, www.teamfiat.com/threads/evolution.13915/.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  6. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Suggest you to adjust your seat farther to rear than you would normally. Also keep seat height on lower side. This way, aching feet problem shall get solved. Last thing, press the pedals with Toes (ball of the feet) rather than mid section.
    Iyu likes this.
  7. Yagnik

Yagnik Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @chethansgangoor, I was wondering the same too. Is there a way to test the fuel pump system? I was also thinking about checking the compression ratios of each cylinder. Will FASS be helpful with this method?
  8. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    was the surface where the you stopped the car flat?? i have seen such errors in my car twice when i parked mine in uneven surface(Ooty trip), it went away once i moved my car. i guess fuel tank may have been tilted or something......
  9. Yagnik

Yagnik Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @shankspatel, The car was on level ground. this actually happened whilst waiting for a signal. Thankfully, this has not occurred again.
  10. Pr@bhunav

Pr@bhunav Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Don't worry @Yagnik. Even I have come across such error messages like 'insufficient engine oil pressure" (don't remember exact message)one or two times when I turned on the battery in my Avventura. The same message wasnt displayed once I turned off n turned on. So I didn't bother to worry much as I was repeatedly given assurance by Fiat Service guys that no need to worry until n unless the liquid levels r appropriate.