1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"From Friday, any tinted film on car windows will be illegal" - Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Rituraj, May 2, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    They will ask in feature to keep number plate on all four sides of car like the reforms of Mohammad bin Tughlaq.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Even that Gentleman should be better than the current lawmakers in this country.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    To all,

Kindly let me know if you want to edit the title of the thread to something like - "The ills plaguing our country".

I'm at your service, gentlemen.:)
    4 people like this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    paaji.... Its better to start another thread as well bashing the government...: scams.. past present and future.... lots n lots of us will be lined up for discussions :)
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If we bash too much government will introduce special tax on diesel engines above 1247CC.
  6. they might even employ govt's own moderator for TFI, and bring it under MVD, and penalise you for outrageous comments. so beware.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have CR70 (front) and RE50 (sides & rear); they have stopped me twice - once in whitefield in front of forum and once in electronic city and I have paid Rs 100 each time.
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    ashtek, there is no third time, so better remove it before you are caught again. If you were fined twice, they will have it in record. Third time they can seize your vehicle. :)
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If all follow the Gandian way of non cooperation the issue will get resolved fast. I have a great respect for British because they were able to get influenced by the pressure from Gandian way. If it were the current Indian bureaucratic and legal system instead of the british government India would have never obtained independence.

Each of us are loosing average price of, say 2000, for film. 5000*2000= 100,000(I crore). Indian president has now shifted from Ambassador to Mercedes coasting 6crores. 1/6th of the price is what all of us in TFI loosing because of illogical movement by court. What a democracy? (2K that I have chosen is a average price. many of us were using films coasting more than 5ks) Does India has that much luxury. many of the government research institutions will get excellent research felicity with that money.
    2 people like this.
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN