1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"From Friday, any tinted film on car windows will be illegal" - Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Rituraj, May 2, 2012.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Why are you guys talking about our idiotic & moronic government?

This is the same government that will soon ask you to submit your identity documents (passport / PAN / Voter's card?!) when you go to buy a bicycle because the Pune blasts recently were executed by bicycle borne people.

This is the same government that wants to give away free mobile phones with 200 minutes/month talk time free to 30 Million poor Indians - yes that 30 million is not a typo. So what if even after 65 years government's have not been able to give roti, kapda aur makaan, we will soon see malnourished, barely clothed people languishing in gutter's & living on the streets in utter squalor talking on mobile phones!

By the way, this is the same government that declared that only people earning less then Rs.32 per day are below poverty line.

This is the same government whose prime minsiter a few months back gave a big speech on how private companies CEO's and director's ought to exercise austerity & should curtail their fat salaries in the larger interest of the country. Yesterday, a TV report showed how minister's and MP across party lines toured various parts of the country on some silly study tour's and spent huge sums of money. From what I saw, some minister's toured Mumbai-Pune-Nashik and spent a total of Rs.8.62 lakhs. What does our PM have to say now or is the lecture baazi only for people working in private sector and getting paid what they deserve for the hard work they put in!?

Headlines Today.
    7 people like this.
  2. kvmoorthy

kvmoorthy

Bangalore
    Guys I heard there was an rehearing for this verdict.

The Goverment is day by day forcing people to do things, the hell would they wont one to remove the sun films below 50-70% visibility. The heat expreinced these days are way to much to handle.

I do have a doubt how is our Prime minister and other cabinet ministers travelling, doesn't untnited glass compromise their safety measures?
  3. They are also stopping people at BTM layout signal near Advitha petrol bunk,I saw they stopped one BMW x1(I think) which had dark tint by default and driver was happily saying it is tinted by BMW.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Even if it is tinted by BMW, the tint should be within the prescribed limits (70% for front and rear and 50% for side windows). Any cops measuring the tint level? Why don't the court also direct all commisioners in all cities to obey its order and check the tint limit as well?
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    They don't have the equipments for that.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Then they should stop all these non-sense drives. Let court instruct them that they should get these devices as well.

Non-sense Government
    Non-sense Judiciary
    Non-sense Country

I am completely fed up actually.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Very true. I am seriously considering about becoming a global citizen. Just asked my wife whether we should migrate to some other better place. :)
    A country that has the potential to become a heaven is a hell because of nonsense people in power.
    5 people like this.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I have given up hope of anythinghere
    Rich get richer and poor get poorer.
    Law is for the common man only .
    Education is for the rich only
    Education is for the reserved more than the deserving
    Our economy is in shambles and the x-president has spent money that no one cares to investigate
    Our law makers are watching po*n in the assembly and yet no investigation
    We simply shout from a corner and no one even bothers.

Will anything change ?
    ABSOLUTELY NO
    5 people like this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I had a hope in next young generation. But do we can expect eligible people to come forward. No way. Politics is a family property that is transferred from father to son in India.
    Only hope is in genetic mutation.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I am afraid that this thread will get fire in next summer because of heat:firey and anger:mad:.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    In year 2008 AD, our own honorable (???) Supreme court of India passed a judgement to implement the HSRP number plates across the country. It ordered all the states to act faster and implement the same. More than 4 years passed and SC warned the states multiple times. SC even threatened to issue contempt notice. Yet, none cared about that judgement.

SC Orders government to implement high security registration plates implement 2008 judgment or face contempt of court punishment |From Politics To Fashion

SC asks states to act fast on high security registration plates - Times Of India

But, now this simple judgement of SC is taken very seriously across the country and almost all car owners are being harassed. I see this as a major conspiracy of the Governments and the Judiciary. I completely lost the hope on the lawmakers of this country long ago and even stopped celebrating or cherishing the Independence Day. I only had very little breather just because of the SC of India. Even that is shaken now.
    1 person likes this.