1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"From Friday, any tinted film on car windows will be illegal" - Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Rituraj, May 2, 2012.

1. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Suggestions already available in the thread. Hope it sorts out your problem.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yesterday, I saw the cops in action near the Santhosapuram junction (velachery-tambaram road).

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
  3. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Yesterday I removed sun films from my friend's Swift. The car was parked in the sun for quite a long time. He told me in the morning that he has already contacted the dealership to remove the films for Rs 300. I told him, its very easy, let us try to remove it on our own. As a precaution we will first remove the quarter glass film and if it goes wrong we will stop it there and get it done from the dealer. It was very easy and not even a bit of gum left behind.

Wet your skin (car washing skin ....) and just rub the surface with that....it will vanish.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Srida, did you pull it too fast? I did it verrrrry slowly......
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Today, in Panchkula, saw a board on the roadside reading "Film उतरवाए" :)
  5. Pranveersc

Pranveersc

I got 1000 rs ticket today(4th June 12) for previosuly approved tinted windows.... :(
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    bangalore folks.. dont take you're cars out if you still have tints for come tomorrow this rule is going to be enforced...
  7. I drove to office but no cops were stopping any car,may they will start in the afternoon.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    This time around implementation/ execution of the ruling seems to be so swift. Else usually someone takes a stay order and the implementation halts for quite sometime.
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    How is the implementation on your route? I haven't gone beyond Chembur and only once I saw the cops pulling over cars for sun films. Even in Navi Mumbai I saw that happening for about 2 days.

Currently both my cars have sun films installed and I haven't been stopped yet. I hope my lucky streak never ends! :)
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore