1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FROM FIGO TO LINEA CLASSIC 1.3MJD.

Discussion in 'Linea Classic 1.3 MJD' started by wasim akram, Dec 7, 2015.

1. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Valid point mate, sorry I missed that. You might want to check this incase you are fine to invest. This is more like plug and play. Kindly check for complete information before you take the plunge.

https://www.teamfiat.com/threads/race-chip-linea-chennai.12424/page-3

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  2. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    Hi Wasim , Have you installed central locking in your Linea classic ? My car is Linea classic petrol and I have not install central locking system in my car yet , rather I would say the dealer Krishna Fiat satara from where I bought my car said that they are unable to install central locking system in my car as they have not any technician to do such complicated work .
  3. wasim akram

wasim akram Amatore

JAMMU KASHMIR
    JAMMU
    Linea Classic
    Ganesh this is the issue with every linea classic base model owner.I don't understand why this basic feature was not installed by fiat india and they don't even offer it at there service centres what were they thinking of their customers.Ganesh I have been searching since last year someone to install central locking in my classic but every one refused me, even tlkd to Autocop guys but they also refused.But now I found a Accesory shop whose owner claim to have install auto cop central locking in few linea classics but he said that it takes a lot of time like a whole good day.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2016 ---
    Ganesh I think issue is the unlocking guns as I was told by lot of accessory walas.Its a bit complicated to fit these unlocking guns inside doors ..hence demanding lot of patience and time to fit them properly and make sure that they are functional.As I'm told by a accessory owner that he'll install it in my linea, still i will cross check him weather he is lying or not by contacting those linea classic owners whom the acc. Guy claim to have install CL.My advice at the end is that ganesh don't go for it untill you find someone who has already installed CL in some classics already and try to find those customers to get a feed back.Because I heard of some cases of short circuit due to improper installation.
    PradeepM likes this.
  4. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    @wasim akram , today I have got remote central locking system fitted in my linea classic by satara fiat service center . Please contact fiat customer care for this issue , they will help you . My car has given milege of 16.9 kmpl for 105 kms journey with average speed of 54km/h with 90% time ac on and 50% highway driving without any traffic . My car is Linea classic petrol . If you remembered , you have asked the Linea classic petrol milege in Tyre upgrade thread .
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  5. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    wasim akram likes this.
  6. wasim akram

wasim akram Amatore

JAMMU KASHMIR
    JAMMU
    Linea Classic
    @GANESH H ,First of all congratulations for your central locking,and thanks for sharing petrol mileage figures of linea classic petrol.well ganesh is your central locking done by fiat service centre,and if so what was the cost for getting all job done,how much time did they took to fit the CL and CL was of which brand.please share all these valuable information.
  7. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    Fiat authorized service center have installed central locking system in my linea . Dealer have given it free of cost as per deal during car booking process . Only difference is they were promised me to install remote central locking system before delivery of the car but they installed it after 2 months from the date of delivery of the car It is fiat branded autocop central locking system . SA told me 9500 rupees cost for central locking kit and 1500 rupees Labour charge for installation . They took whole day to install central locking system as they were doing this for first time for Linea classic .
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2016 ---
    @wasim , it is fiat branded autocop central locking kit.
    KPR likes this.