1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Free service3 camp: Ncr

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by puntophile, Jun 6, 2013.

1. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    Dear all,

Starting tomorrow, OBEROI NOIDA is organising the free service camp till 9th. Tata cars wont be accepted on these days, is what I gather. Do you all have idea if other A$$ is also organizing the same in the NCR region?

Regards
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Kashyap Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  3. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    Its public on the facebook page...TULI as well!<ot :="" nitinji="" i="" am="" very="" sorry="" lost="" your="" phone="" number="" because="" deleted="" the="" pm="" by="" mistake.="" can="" we="" meet="" this="" weekend="" somewhere="" or="" even="" fiat="" workshop="" for="" free="" checkup?=""></ot>
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  4. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Anyone been to service camp in Delhi ?
  5. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Yup. Went to Kashyap, Okhla.
    1 person likes this.
  6. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Howz it

What all they offering in the came ?

Howz workshop ?
  7. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Actually I went for some other work. Had a shocker replaced under warranty. But yes did get the carwash and interior cleaning done.

They were giving 20% off on labour charges, 10% off on spare parts and normal routine check-up, carwash and cleaning. Thats it. The camp is over over; was from Fri-Sun.

The workshop is not as good as Kashyap, Noida(not that noida SC is avant-garde). The staff isn't permanent here in Okhla. SAs take turns and come here from Noida. More than half the workers and mechanics are from Pawa Motors(tata). They don't have a bodyshop yet and god knows when they'll have one because there is no space. Although SAs say that in sometime they'll have a bodyshop as they have bought some space nearby where they'll setup one. As of now, they do accept cars for denting and painting but send them to Kashyap Hyundai-SC.

All in all, no great shakes!! atleast for the mean time till they don't have their permanent staff. For any major work you may choose to goto Noida or Tuli, Wazirpur(don't know about this SC).
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. 5hadow

5hadow Timido

New Delhi
    Even I attended the one at Kashyap, Okhla. My AC was not working and it just gave me another reason to visit the SC.

My overall experience was ..well, satisfactory. My observations:-

1. All the problems major (AC) and minor (left-front window noise & bumper-bonnet gap) were looked into and mostly fixed (bumper-bonnet gap is not fixable according to SA).

2. I requested that all parts/oils be changed in my presence, which was duly taken care of. Though, they could have taken less time but anyway.

3. They are really short on staff. There were definitely not enough people to handle a 'service camp', but they were managing as best as they could.

Final Impression - Thankful, I have somewhere close to go to but a long way to go for FIAT both in terms of technical expertise and customer service.
    1 person likes this.