1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Free Insurance from Future Generali for Fiat Cars - bane or boon?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by speedJet, Oct 7, 2011.

?

Should we stop renewing / buying policy from Future Generali?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have edited the vote count : however your name won't appear in the "No" list.

I have heard horror stories about Future Generalli Medical / Health Insurance also. Have never liked this company

Amogh
    1 person likes this.
  2. Thanks Amogh. Thanks anand for starting the thread. Lets hope this would bring atleast a mild impact. The Trust is shattered and there is no point in relying on them and also letting others trusting them. I will try my best to stop people from going for FG.
    2 people like this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mods, By Mistake I voted Yes. Can I revert my voting ???? :confused
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Did the same mistake without completely reading the 'Vote line'. Request mods to adjust the vote count.

Thanks.
  5. Mods, I believe that the Poll title and Thread title are contrary and leading members into voting the wrong option. Requesting to edit titles as required. Inconvenience regretted :(
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    While I was voting, even I was almost about to do the same mistake! Thread header and 'Poll' sentence are appearing contradictory. Hence :p

Thread header - Time to officially boycott Future Generali Insurance at TFI? Mind will think 'YES" and hence vote will be Yes where as Poll sentence reads -Would you still prefer to continue with Future Generali? :D
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    My first policy (TASS given) was FG and within 20 days of policy issue, I met with a major accident and the repairs came up to 2.5L, FG was clean enough to give me almost 2L..
    I payed only 50K from my pocket.

That does not mean FG is good.. But that's just my take. I didn't have any issues with them (Although i never bothered renewing the policy from them ever since)
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Poll titled changed. Now same as thread title

Vote count adjusted accordingly
    1 person likes this.
  9. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Mods, By Mistake I voted no. Can I revert my voting ????
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When i met with an accident, FG was prompt in sending a surveyor and the course of actions.A little delay came from them at the end for the last re survey and paperwork formalities from the side of surveyor. Most of the delay came from dealer side. I think i m plain lucky to have got a strict surveyor(happened to be a freelance person) and one really good FG official at their tvm office who helped me anytime without any hesitation, for everything to get the case closed asap.
    Still,after first year, i got it renewed with sbi, coz they had bumper to bumper and its premium was lesser than FG's comprehensive