1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Free Insurance from Future Generali for Fiat Cars - bane or boon?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by speedJet, Oct 7, 2011.

Should we stop renewing / buying policy from Future Generali?

1. Yes

2. No

1. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

Here is the final quote from ICICI. They have sent me both comprehensive and 0 dep. Suggestions please. Comprehensive.jpg 0 Dep.jpg
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

That a lot for the zero dep. What does it cover that is not covered in the regular comprehensive?
  3. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

I've asked this agent from ICICI to call me this saturday morning.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

ICICI Lombard is not a good insurance company. Any compelling reasons to go for the same? If no, then you should possibly try some other reliable insurance like Bajaj Allianz
  5. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

I was able to get an online quote from these guys. Also I was told that this is one of the cheapest. Now is there anyone else that has renewed the policy for second year or later with FG itself? How good (or bad) is their claims process?

One of my friends with Bajaj Allianz says says that he had 2 claims in a single year, each costing about 6K and he only had to pay some 500 bucks for the documentation..et al. But not a rupee extrea. Including Labour Charges, everything was covered by them.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i have done with Bajaj allaianze cashless benefit ;) go for it...... its goood....
    you already have an experienced example
  7. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

I'm yet to receive any formal communication from the FG guys and my insurance is expiring on the 13th of May. Are they even serious about what they're here for?
  8. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

I have free FG insurance which was offered free from dealership. The premium was 11,231 Rs for an IDV of 5.75 lacs. Policy is expiring on 28th of this month.
    I didnt make any claim . How much will be my premium for the renewal.. any better insurance policy is offered by other companies?
  9. sarkar1506

With the March number plate change fast approaching, now could be the right time to start looking around for your new car.

Before you begin your hunt though, it’s worth looking at the new car deals on offer from manufacturers. As well as cash savings, car makers also offer a range of promotions including free fuel and 0% finance.
    The big news at the French firm is the offering of free fuel for a year - essentially you get 10,000 miles a year of free fuel with a special debit card. This is available on the C1, C3, C3 Picasso, C4 and C4 Picasso. The deal goes a long way to lowering running costs. For instance, if you’re travelling 10,000 miles per year in a C4 2.0-litre Exclusive, you could save up to £1,129. Citroen is also offering buyers 0% APR on the C4 and C3 models.

Send Cakes to Chennai
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

One of my friend's new Punto met with a very minor accident & only damage was to the rear bumper. He got the bumper & rear fog light replaced by claiming insurance. His is hardly 1 month old. The total claim amount was around 8500 Rs & he had to pay 3220 from his pocket. As far as I understood, for the 1st 6 months or 1 yr we will be getting the full amount irrespective of being metal or plastic part right ? & the amount which is by default charged from us is /was 500. My friend was charged Rs 2220 for the bumper & rear fog light & 1000 Rs as the amount which is chargeable when you claim insurance. Is it normal ?