1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Free Insurance from Future Generali for Fiat Cars - bane or boon?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by speedJet, Oct 7, 2011.

Should we stop renewing / buying policy from Future Generali?

1. Yes

2. No

1. Now we have SBI car insurance, which have unlimited claim in a year (don`t know what will be the premium next year if we have multiple claim in year :) )+ you have convenience charges. Example:- your car is in service center for more than 3 days you will get 1k,2k,3k(which ever you have opted for) per days if the car have not given to you.

but for sure FG is not the best of, if you ask me then i would suggest TATA AIG.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Can you please explain in details... do we need to choose how much amt we need if car is in service center for more than 3 days.
  3. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

I had FG in my first year and i moved to TATA AIG the next year. I took it through Concorde motors Service centery only. I was not aware of the zero depreciation option, so never questioned anything on it !
  4. @kedar:- if your car is taken more then 3 days to repair, then SBI will provide a convenience which you will opted for. it range from 1k to 3k per days charges. SO if you opt for 3k, and you car got returned on 6 days, which mean you will get 3k x 3= 9k from SBI as convenience. this insurance is un-limited claim+ non-dep+ convenience+personal belongs lost etc. etc. it have lot..

let me know you need more info. SBI have entered into the market just in June-july 2010. Don`t have any review on this on internet .
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks Drive drift.. as of now my is just 2 months old so I am not looking out for renewal of insurance. But yes I will go for SBI or TATA AIG if I have to renew the insurance
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

can you share the premium details of the SBI scheme. the FG zero dep plan goes upto 18000 rs for linea with idv 748000
  7. @ Italian-Linea: my uncle have done SBI this time, he own a toyota innova SBI have given IDV of 10,45,000/-, with premium of 28,800/- which include un-limited claim+ non-dep+ convenience of 3k +personal belongs lost etc(which are common for other insurance).
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Sbi sounds like a good deal

However, since Fiat is mandating FG I do not have any other option but to stick with FG for this year. Next year will try for FG
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

What is wrong with ICICI Lombard? I just renewed the insurance for my Bike with them. It was originally a Bajaj Allianz but ICICI allowed me to renew Online and the policy arrived in 2 days.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

@relativity: I have heard many horror stories and claim rejections about ICICI Lombard. Even my bike is insured with them, but since the value is comparably low, I thought it is ok. But for car, I would stay away from them.