1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Free Insurance from Future Generali for Fiat Cars - bane or boon?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by speedJet, Oct 7, 2011.

?

Should we stop renewing / buying policy from Future Generali?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Cuty Red,

I strongly suggest that you take up the communication initiative with Future Generali. In the earlier post you have indicated that MN and Anupam fought on your behalf. This time the email was initiated by ramjn.

Even this thread has been started by cvanandh.

In cases like these it is always recommended that the affected party takes up the cause. No doubt everybody else will support you. But finally all the communication and initiative has to be handled by you.
    8 people like this.
  2. I also got some thing, let me check it.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Ramesh, do you have any more email ids for FG other than the ones in the above post by Sat.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would recommend all of you to not send e-mails. It might be considered as abuse.

TFI is not running an "Anti Future Generali" campaign. Besides we should wait for Future Generali to respond since they have already informed Cuty Red that they are looking into the matter.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    5 people like this.
  5. okay,let us tone it down I have posted first post of this thread in my facebook page
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Agree with amogh, bombarding emails might go to other way round and they might stop responding.
    Lets wait to see what they respond.

@Cuty red, sending email to FG, with link to this thread should be more helpful than sending multiple emails.

Lets try to get cuty_red's issue resolved than showing as we are against a company. We are protesting the way they handled cuty_red's case, lets not go too far, as of now.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. Amogh,
    I sent few mails to care@futuregenerali in last few months. The last mail to customer care was sent on Sept12 (36th day after accident) mentioning all the details happened till date. For this mail I got a response onSept 26th saying that they are still working on my case since it is a case of major loss.

Apart from this I had semt many mails to the Claims manager and his subbordinates wwho was handling my case. But I never got any response from them apart from the repair estimate and cash loss option "offer".

Below was the content of one such mail.

Subject: Re: Fwd: TN 22 CC 2156 (Claim no.CV212129) - Cash loss option

Shanmugham / Rajesh,

I will never consider FG as a professional organization.

As per your request 2 salvage persons came and saw my car and quoted 2 lakhs and 2.25 lakhs respectively.

Ideally salvage persons are engaged only when the car is total loss.

Now after all these drama , how can you come on very next day mentioning that the car is "easily repairable" ?

This action itself shows how much unprofessional you people are.

As a customer I fail to understand the rationale behind such a ridiculous decision.

Yesterday Senior Manager of Claims Mr Thiruvambalam even mentioned that they have not sent any salvage people to buy my car. I really feel pitty when such lame lies are produced by Senior Manager of Claims to a customer.

He even end up mentioning that he found that my car is easily repairable by replacing around 100 parts including one-third portion of engine and reshaping the right side doors to fit into the deformed shell.

Even the same person , Mr Chandrashekar , who prepared the initial assessment for FG mentioned to me that the car cannot be repaired and it is better to declare as total loss. I was surpirsed to see the same person came up with the repair estimate after 2 months.

After all these incidents, please dont comment that the salvage people came and saw my car just by chance or service center has sent them.

All these incidents shows how unprofessional you people are.

Also I am very disappointed that apart from FG surveyor not a single person mentioed that my car is repairable.

I fail to understand why Future Generali want me to repair a car which CANNOT be brought back to even 80% of original condition as per the body shop people ?

Asking me to repair such badly deformed car by paying around 1.4 lakhs from my pocket is never acceptable. I am asking for justice.

===========================================================================================================================

Though I had called many times to the customer care and said about my displeasure of getting this delayed, I didnt sent a mail later to customer care mentioning about my disppointment on how they handled and closed my case. One reason for this was I was so drained out in this 2-3 months and had enough from them.

Also I want to let my friends and our form members about the final status of my case. And today I am sending a reply mail to customer care. As soon as I get any update from FG I will update it here.

Regards
    Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ajith pls update us on the issue. Dont know why FG guys are like this.
  9. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    After reading this thread, i have planned to renew with bajaj-allainz. Its a good deal.Bye bye FG.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I have not read thru this thread, I will now do that. My FG insurance is due in less than a month and I was planning to renew with them but after seeing the Poll results here; I am confused.
    I don't know why you guys like Bajaj Alianz as I had my Bike Insurance with them for a year and then I renewed with ICICI Lombard. This year I dumped ICICI and went with Reliance. I have never made a claim for my bike with either of them but I keep moving simply due to ease of renewal every year and better rates. Bajaj Allianz me me run around to their office multiple times, ICICI could not get my address change properly documented, Reliance I am still keeping an eye on.

Shouldnt we start a poll about all Motor Insurance companies so people can vote based on the good experience they have had making claims etc and the ones the plan to stick with?