1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Free Insurance from Future Generali for Fiat Cars - bane or boon?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by speedJet, Oct 7, 2011.

?

Should we stop renewing / buying policy from Future Generali?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Not true in my experience. I have had United India and New India Assurance. Both have accepted claims for painting after minor brushing incidents.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
  2. Friends , I got a call from the regional manager of FG whom we met(myself and linealover) at FG office.

He was saying that even though he was not supposed to get involved in my case he was trying to help me by talking to his superiors on my case . And now since the corporate office recieved a mail (from Ramesh) , he is left with a bad taste in the mouth and going forward he wont try to help anyone untill he is supposed to get involved . I clearly said to him that we didnt came there to get the cash loss option to be increased from 2.05 lakhs to 2.2 lakhs. Also I said that he didnt made any false promises to me and I dont have any bad feeling towards him. I know that being the regional manager he should support his subordinates. But all this time when he said that they were following FG procedures either I have to believe that his subordinates (Claims manager and his team) had sent the wrong perception about my case or the FG procedure is wrong. I would like to believe that the former reason is true.

Also he was asking why we started to discuss and started a thread on the same. For last 3 months we had clearly mentioned to all the officials that we communicated with, that we will discuss this issue in all the auto forums that we have got access and also will publish in the auto magazine. But all that time they were not paying any attention to what we said .

Most of my friends over here will be knowing MN ( Mahesh Natarajan) and Anupam. They were the poeple who helped me by putting my case in front of FIAT officails and also TATA sales team.MN had sent a strong mail to the FG corporate office more than a month ago ccing all the fiat officials clearly mentioning all these points. These guys didnt even bother to respond to that mail .

Once I get any more updates from them I will post here asap .

Regards
    Ajit
    7 people like this.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Now that it is public and damage has already been made, what is left for FG is just control or minimize the extent of damage...

I personally feel that it is good that we started this thread and ramesh intimated FG of this thread.
    4 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    100% agree with Fiatlover. Companies should learn now how to make profit without leaving ethics. We cannot make them rich by loosing our rights.
    5 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What did he help you earlier? Did he independently assess your case regardless of what his subordinates did when you raised concerns about your case?

And why is he calling you now when he is no where involved in the current scenario?

True that they are feeling the heat now. But, if they are really serious about investigating your case again, they should have a holistic view and approach your case.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    We have 6355 members on TFI forum but may be only 25-30% are regular one. How we can involve those 75% to read this thread & get aware of this issue so that there will be a larger impact on the business of FG.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I'm sharing this thread on my facebook now & request other members also to do the same
    4 people like this.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    When you number of users online every day, you can notice that there are more number of non-members too online with TFI. I believe it would have greater visibility beyond the members of TFI too.
  8. He helped to "raise" the cash loss option from 2.05 lakhs to 2.2 lakhs.

As per him he called me now because he took specail interest in discussing my case with his higher officials. and now since we started a new thread and their corporate office received a mail from us ( you) , I believe they contacted him and enquired.

I was checking all my mails to understand whether the statement mentioned by the regional mgr about involving in my case was correct or not . I found out that he was the GRO as per the last communication that I received from FG ASSURE mail . So he was supposed to get involved in my case.

Ajit
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    As per IRDA, there has to be only one GRO for a Insurance company and in all probability the GRO will be located at the corporate office. If this X is called a GRO, he may be assigned by FG to look after any grievance that are received locally. I included the real GRO of FG in my email.

Enough has been done and it is over. Let us not worry about this X helping you or not. Let us look at what FG is going to do in this case now. Never the less, this is going to be passed in all online format.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    2 people like this.
  10. Shams ,
    A little correction here .. Though the IDV is 6.49 lakhs , FG was supposed to give me only 6.49 - salvage value(2 lakhs) = 4.49 lakhs . And FG paid me 2.2 lakhs as cash loss option which shows that they were doing all these to save around 2.29 lakhs.

Ajit