1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Free Insurance from Future Generali for Fiat Cars - bane or boon?

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by speedJet, Oct 7, 2011.

Should we stop renewing / buying policy from Future Generali?

1. Yes

2. No

1. When I checked my email , I too saw a mail from FG which was similar to the one that I got on the very next day of accident once I called them to report the accident. I believe that as they mentioned in the mail that was sent to Ramesh , they have lodged a complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for complaint dated Dec 21, 2012 received through Email. We appreciate your representation and regret the inconvenience that you had to experience.

This is to acknowledge that we are working on your complaint and your case is already under investigation. Our endeavor is to resolve your complaint at the earliest and we will respond to you with the resolution within two weeks from the date of receipt.

The Grievance Redressal Officer assigned to this complaint is.

Designation : BRANCH MANAGER

We have also enclosed with this letter a copy of the Grievance Redressal Procedures of our Company, for your perusal.

Customer Service Cell
    Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It is confidential and may be legally privileged or protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. This email message, its content and attachments are from the individual concerned and not necessarily official communication from Future Generali, No message or attachment is to be legally binding upon Future Generali unless specifically indicated to that effect. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect the views of Future Generali or its sponsors and affiliates, and Future Generali accepts no responsibility for any opinions, statements and other information contained in this e-mail that do not relate to the business of Future Generali. Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Good to know that things are moving in positive direction from FG end but be cautious as this may be a tactic by the company to divert the attention & buy some goodwill. I'd like to see when they call this accident as a total loss & refund full claim to Ajit, before that our TFI members should not relax & keep this thread going and inform people around you for this wrong doing by FG. I already spoke with my 2 friends whose Car insurance is due next month & convinced them not to go for FG
    4 people like this.
  3. Thanks ramjn for the mail! Good to see them responding and also trying to post on TFI. But as Rachit has rightly said, let us not relax until things are solved to Ajit's satisfaction (fingers crossed)!
    2 people like this.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

We already have atleast 47 people (counting only those who have voted YES here) who are not going to buy/ renew insurance from FG till this post!!

Once the no. of people including the friends/family members of tfians gets around 110, considering an average insurance cost of 12000 per car, we would have caused a loss of 12K * 110 ~ 1300000 to FG which would be more than TWICE the IDV of Ajit's car that was 6.49 Lacs.

They should realize the fact that they would have been better off paying 6.49 Lacs to Ajit, rather than suffering this financial loss and even more than that, loosing trust of so many customers (and many more in coming days)!!

Would request the Mods to make this thread sticky!!
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    11 people like this.
  5. By Mistake I voted Yes. Can I revert my voting plsss
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

AAAhhh!!!, I voted yes but mentioned No by mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

If you DO NOT want to continue with FG, then you voted correctly.

8. ayanbiswas

ayanbiswas Timido

Any issues with insurance companies..please register a complaint with the regulator at Policy Holder Login
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

From past 2yrs FG is having my money!! Met with an minor accident.No hassles at all while claiming.Total quote of 22k, i had to pay only 7k from my pocket :D No worries at all from FG till date.This was told to me by TASS that only FG pays for painting charges,dont know how true is this.Can anyone confirm??
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Thanks a ton! Ramjn for an initiative mail.

At least someone to bell the cat.we don't know about the result,but sure top hierarchy will look into matter.

some kind of information exchange will happen between head office and local office.

will wait and watch,
    1 person likes this.