1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Freaky Accident !!!!!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by ansal11, Jan 22, 2012.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Just outside my workplace, there was a freaky accident yesterday.

Just outside my office, on the opposite side of the road, there is an abandoned building where around 3-4 trolleys/trucks (i dont know what to call them) have been standing quietly for the last 7-8 months.

There is a small gate for the building and people park in front of the gate as it is an abandoned building.

Yesterday, one of these trolley, out of no where started moving (without any driver) and it was moving backwards, it broke the Metal gate of the house and went inside the Swift which was parked in front of the gate. A girl sitting inside was having her breakfast on the back seat mysteriously survived with minor scratches.

The trolley only stopped because there was no space for the trolley to come out and it got stuck in the wall.

This was really freaky, I myself have parked the JET in the exact same space many a times.

P.S Mods, i could not find if there was a thread already for these kinda incidents, so making a new thread. Please move it to relavant section otherwise.

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Looks like scene from Final Destination.. Good lord, good to know that little girl got only minor scratches.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    OMG!!! Lucky girl, She got a second life.........
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Ansul what you have here is truck/bus chasis. Very unfortunate that this kind of thing happened.