1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Forum Features: Photo Gallery, Mobile Interface

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Mar 20, 2014.

?

I want the following features:

Poll closed Apr 19, 2014.
  1. A nice Photo Gallery

66.7%
  2. A better mobile interface

81.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi All,

We are contemplating adding some features to the forum. Do note that these are just ideas and we haven't taken any concrete decision yet. The final decision will primarily depend on:

1. Costs involved
    2. Willingness of members to use the features

The features we are looking to add are:

1. Photogallery: Many forums worldwide already have this as a feature. This enables you to upload pictures directly to the gallery, tag people and objects, and share the album with others. (Pictures from posts automatically go the gallery). Want to search for pictures of FIAT cars? Just go to the gallery and search. It's that easy

2. Mobile Interface: I need not explain the importance of having a mobile / tablet friendly website. vBulletin already has a mobile friendly interface which we get by default. However we think there is a significant scope of improvement to that interface. To the point where it can almost be equivalent to an app. You can login, post, reply, quote, multi-quote and even upload pictures from your phone camera. We already have Tapatalk which enables you to do this but it would be nicer to have something of our own :)

If you would like to have these features then please vote on the poll so that we can seriously start considering some options.

Needless to say : if there are some other features you would like to have please list them here.

Thanks,

Amogh
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have few inputs from my side:

1. Tagging forum members by prefixing @.
    2. Hashtag groups. Eg: #TFIPUNE
    3. Quicklinks to navigate the pages.
    4. Addition of TFI Calender where we can put the events/meets.
    5. Addition of forms for participation to the meet. (which we discussed earlier)
    3 people like this.