1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Foreign components in FIAT

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by prabusp, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Good to know that..they should be more reliable.

This will surely increase the resale value of your car,considering the upward trend of the dollar..

Just kidding!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Jack made in Brazil
    jack.jpg
    2 people like this.
  3. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Going through this thread really surprised me! Personally, I don't find Fiat spares that expensive; they are reasonably priced and near to the market average. How are Fiat pulling this off?? I sincerely hope they are not trying out some stupid strategy, like they did with Uno, to achieve market penetration.
  4. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Can you please show in pics where exactly they are etched in the parts you had mentioned and how is it you got to notice them, without actually unscreweing/opening any part of the vehicle be it plastics/panels. etc. Wanted to check myself on the above three parts. Also provide pics for other parts which you could identify thanks in advance
  5. manik_tfi

manik_tfi

haryana
    Fiat Spare part's

Does we know that only 70% Fiat spare part's are manufactured in india. And still 30% part's are still import from italy. Like

bulbs are made in France .

parcel tray thread is from italy

Some parts of braking system are from italy

Antenna is from Brazil .

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Request to please post pictures if you have taken by any chance so i can verify from my end as well.