1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ford mini SUV EcoSport - Now Launched

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Cuty Red, Nov 11, 2011.

1. These days people are just looking at buying spacious four wheelers, small cars do sell due to price tag but premium hatches and C segment sedans will face the heat.
    It will take some time before same people realize that what they have brought doesn't handle well or can't take corners with ease and pales in front of real SUV's in the price range of 16+ lakh's.many of thes epeople aalso may be ones who were looking at bolero/scorpio and moved on Duster based on fresh looks. But this novelty wears off quickly.
    Until then wait and see.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I had a visit to the Lathangi Ford Showroom at JPNagar there is a blue color shade Diesel Titanium parked inside the showroom, i checked out the exteriors front side and back though front looks are not aggressive like others side and back is almost a SUV kinda interiors are good, the diesel mill from fiesta is rather small to fit into this one with open spaces on either sides, as per SA booking have started and expected delivery for Diesel is 8 months, Petrol 3 months..
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    8 months for Diesel and 3 months for Petrol??:eek:FORD is again delaying..first of all it was launched to be launched in jan and now they launch in june and say 8 months for diesel and 3 months for petrol..this is bad thing from FORD..they r thinking whatever may b the circumstances customers will and must come to us..
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    hahahahahaa ..... Nadeem one more news for you, to be shocked ... "One one Showroom in Bangalore is still booking for Petrol EcoBoost (i.e Elite, Marthahalli), all others are either stopped booking for EcoBoost as they have already booked for next 1yr... That means Ford promoted the EcoSports for it's innovative EcoBoost engine which they doesn't have enough to deliver ... One of my friend booked EcoBoost yesterday, and the waiting given to him is nine months ... :roll: I really don't know what will be delivered after nine months ... :?:
  5. Ford will show up as third major automobile seller after Suzuki-->Hyundai/Tata.Most of auto jurno's will go gaga over how ford manged it.
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    If they are not ready to deliver at least in a month's time even after months of media campaign, why launch the car in a hurry? Are they in doubts whether the car will really sell?
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  7. pramod

pramod Timido

Hyderabad
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Pramod I dont know what is the problem with FIAT India. Every other company launching best products in India and FIAT is busy in refreshing their by just increasing ground clearance.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Haha it looks like they want to make it big as Maruti did with the Swift they are following that suit.. an update to on going sales promo not even single paise is on offer not even corporate discount, insurance, RSA, Extended Warranty, not even the accessories i was about to pick up a brochure he was ready to charge for that also.. :evilsmile

Only thing i know is FIAT is not interested in ASIA region specifically India they are not concentrating or worried about this market it seems when there were rumors of Palio's re-entry in new-avatar lot of anticipations but later the SA told its not in the cards and FIAT is not ready to invest in new cars in India as it involves lot of money in setting up things by far there engines are selling in good numbers..