1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ford launches refreshed Figo

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Oct 15, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ford India has introduced its new Figo with an enhanced Kinetic design, trendy new colours and a host of enhanced smart features starting at 3.85 lakhs for the petrol model and Rs 4.82 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi) for base diesel model.

New Ford Figo includes a host of new features like a new-look head and tail lamps, hexagonal front grill, new instrument panel colour and steering column mounted audio controls, among others.

The New Figo further integrates with the global Kinetic design DNA with its new look front fascia with a hexagonal grill, redesigned headlamps and tail lamps and several other style changes. The Kinetic design elements carry into the interiors with a new instrument panel colour, 'Riviera Blue,' that invokes a sense of vibrancy while the new blue seat fabric gives a premium feel.

With the introduction of two new bold and exciting colours - Bright Yellow and Kinetic Blue - customers can now make a vibrant style statement with their New Figo.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I always hate comparing Figo with Punto. But, with the current pricing of Figo, I just wanted to share what we get additionally in Punto over the equivalent variants in Figo. The below chart lists the ex-showroom prices (Delhi) of Figo TDCI and Punto MJD as of today. The last column lists some of the key features that is available in Punto but not in the former.

Price.jpg

From the prices, you may notice that Punto is expensive by 40k to 84k. But, with the discounts offered on Punto, the real price difference between the two may come down to 20k to 60k only.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The headlamps look has been spoiled

But on the bright side, better alloy design, seat fabric and dashboard trim in blue looks cool. The semi steering control is also a welcome move. The Figo is a good car, if the smoked headlamps were retained it would have been great
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Did someone notice that this breed of Kinetic and Fluidic styling. :) :dance
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Valid point. I too noticed it.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    It looks like maruthi head lights and not suiting the figo body shape . old headlight was good.

nice comparison ramjn , projecting the discounted price makes attractions :)
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For me, this is mere a cosmetic change rather than face lift !! Where has been the GC issue been addressed?? Where are the rear power windows ?? New steering mounted controls looks like a horibble cost cutting, Where are the rear seat adjustable headrests ??? Give it a break! Every other manufacturer are looting public in the name of facelift! People happily get fooled and complain about beauties like Punto & Linea which almost offers every other feature under the sky!
    4 people like this.
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    On comaprison screen above..its mentione dPunto has rear AC vents & rear fog...I have 2012 active...I don't see them am I missing something here??
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The red light on passenger's side of rear bumper is a rear fog light. There is a button on dashboard below cetral AC vents.

There AC vents below front seats please check.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

The red light on passenger's side of rear bumper is a rear fog light. There is a button on dashboard below cetral AC vents.

There AC vents below front seats please check.
  10. Honestly Figo facelift front is more inspired from Ecosport(The grille,headlights to an extent)..This cannot/shouldnt be compared to punto.It is like comparing a Cow to a horse.You all know what I mean...