1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ford 'Classic' Titanium with 32.38kpl ACI-rated FE

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by saipv, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You are correct. Driver will get sleep in Punto at that speed.
    2 people like this.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Good points first:
    - Nice move by Ford to come out with the Ford Classic Titanium which costs around 50K less than the earlier SXI model.
    - Moreover, they have added Bluetooth, USB and iPod connectivity which was not available earlier in the Classic
    - The best driver car under 7.5 lacs after the TJet is now affordable

Now the bad part:
    - Unfair advertising claiming first in class features
    - Misleading fuel economy claims. They should be taken to task for misleading the people. The 1.6 is a gas guzzler. A true petrol head would be happy revving it and end up with only 7-9 kpl

I am a big fan of Ford but hate it when I see them making tall claims everytime. Only good thing is that they have woken up and reduced the prices
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If 1.6 gives 21+ then what is the need of a new VVT engine for the ford. Infact I had read in some review that new petrol engine is not as fun to drive like the old 1.6.
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    One of my colleague bought Ford fiesta classic 6 months ago and he keeps on complaining he never got more than 16 kmpl. These ads are misleading, but that's what people sees and ultimately buy.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Now people will not believe what they tell about their new VVT engine.