1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

For Sale: Used Linea Alloy Wheels with Logo (4 Nos) : BangaloreORE/Marthahalli

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Sathish_UPS, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Kaushik Talauliker

Kaushik Talauliker Novizio

Margao Goa
    Margao - Goa
    Punto Evo 1.3
    i have alloy wheel of my original linea MJD 2009 emotion 15inch model . I never knew selling is done in this forum. As picture are posted above(without the car) same alloy wheels are available. As there was slight dent for one alloy from inside i repaired it. But as i am highway runner and cost of one alloy was almost 10,000 when inspected in 2010 i thaught to change it with all new alloy wheels from local alloy dealer for 20,000 (profile pic linea with new alloy).
    Today i saw this forum and trying to give it a best shot. I have all four set will update pictures shortly. If any one interested please email on gubstal@gmail.com. As this thread is open what should be the quote for all the 4 alloy wheels?
  2. Sathish_UPS

Sathish_UPS Novizio

Bangalore
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  3. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @Sathish_UPS that means you have the alloys. If you have it please let me know.
  4. Dhileepan Karthi

Dhileepan Karthi Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I bought these alloys from @Sathish_UPS for Rs.2000 and spent around Rs.6000 to remove bends and twists in the alloys(A1 Car care centre - Ilyas). Still there is some minor bend in two alloys.

Other Two alloys are perfectly fine.

If anyone is interested, I ready to give all 4 for Rs.6000.
  5. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @Dhileepan Karthi
    I'm interested in the alloys. I'm in hyd but I can manage to get it from there or you ship it to hyd and I'll pay the shipment charges.Please post some pics.
    Thanks and regards.
    Dhileepan Karthi likes this.
  6. Dhileepan Karthi

Dhileepan Karthi Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @csr1969 - Sorry mate. I sold these alloys on sunday only.