1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

For sale : Used Alloy logo (4) and wheel (1) : Bangalore/Dairy Circle

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by opendro, Apr 30, 2015.

1. opendro

opendro Timido

Bangalore
    I have finally switched to steel wheels. One of the alloy wheels (out of the four) is still decent though I haven't checked the balancing lately. I can give this and four logos - together for 1500.

Or get only the logos for Rs. 400. The chrome finish on the logo is almost half worn out (more greyish than shining chrome) though logo is still intact.
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Could you please share a photo of the alloy and also is it for a Grande Punto or a Linea ?
    drknaresh likes this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i would like to say retain the alloy wheels as it is and get remove the bent, after one or two year you will regret for your sell of alloys

Alloy gives you more confidence than steel.This is my experience.

one and half year back i too changed to steel rims due to damage of one alloy wheel.Last month i have reverted back to alloy wheels,purchased one new alloy wheel for 5K INR.

P.S :- Dont sell it.
  4. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey "Ganges" no offence but giving an opinion on a classified not to sell an item sounds a bit silly, it's not because I was interested to buy the alloy but you giving a strong request not to sell makes me feel concious of what would I get a reply for posting anything on TFI Forum.
    People who choose Classified have already made up there mind, may be just a simple comment to re consider would make sense but giving advice to not to sell not just turns off the potential buyer who's in need but also makes the seller un conformable of selling the item. Again I hope you take this Positively and not take any offense
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey "Anup",Yes you are right my mistake .
    Mods:- Request you to please delete my post including this.

Thank you.
    Anup likes this.
  6. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks man for understanding an showing a good spirit.
    Good day to you.
  7. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Could you please share a photo of the alloy and also is it for a Grande Punto or a Linea ?
  8. aks_karthik

aks_karthik Novizio

Chennai
    I am looking for one Linea 15'' Mag Wheels. Please share me your details
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Hey. I'm interested in the alloy wheel logos. Please let me know if it is available and share the pics please
  10. Manoj Kumar

Manoj Kumar Timido

Trivandrum
    Please post a picture of the alloy wheel. We are in need.