1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

For Sale: Pearl White Fiat Linea 1.3 Emotion Multijet – September 2014 - Ahmedabad

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Divyesh Sejpal, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Divyesh Sejpal

Divyesh Sejpal Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello friends,

Almost brand new, just 12,500 run, Linea 1.3 Diesel Multijet New Model in pearl white colour is for sale. Have added various things to it: Yokohama tyres, Hertz speakers, 3D mats, light film, K&N filter, Mobil 1 0w40 (Its superb oil for this engine and it satisfies the official requirement as stated in the manual) Oil changed twice in 12,500 kms etc. Cant make out from a new one. I maintain my vehicles as good as my own health !

Price expected: 8.50 lakhs

Pictures of the car: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n7yew0ov7uy1mei/AAAGqC5tmVuvHGHiRWLFSapBa?dl=0

- dcsejpal [at] gmail . com

Reason for sale: Nothing wrong with the car. want to upgrade.

Thanks for your time..
  2. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    When was the car purchased ? Any specific reason to upgrade so early?
  3. Divyesh Sejpal

Divyesh Sejpal Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Car was purchased on 13/09/2014 that's less than a year as on today. I change my vehicles frequently. In last five years, about 7 of them. They have all been SUVs. This is the only sedan. Thats why its an 'upgrade' now.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Divyesh Sejpal

Its sad to know that you are selling off the beauty. What variant was the Linea MJD? Whats the insurance status and the service history availability?

By the price expected I assume it is for the Linea Emotion variant. Would suggest to attach the pics to the thread.
  5. Divyesh Sejpal

Divyesh Sejpal Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Well, am trying to sell. If it doesn't sell, would love to drive it.. Yes it is Emotion variant as written in the title. The instance is zero dep. Only once service is done at 5k. Next due at 15k. Changed to Mobil 1 at 2.5k and at 10k.
    Couldn't attach pics to the thread. I tried thrice. That's why the link.