1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

For Sale: Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack Oct 2009 72 k km

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by J Ravi, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea 1.4 FIRE [petrol/Oct 2009/72 k km/single owner] is for sale as I bought Mahindra XUV500 on 30 December 2013.

All the details about my Linea are available in my ownership thread titled 'My Fabulous FIAT Linea':

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-4-fire/116-my-fabulous-fiat-linea-117.html#post574

Please go through my ownership thread to know the repairs carried out, service details, strength and weakness of my Linea.

My Linea is available for sale on as-is-where-is condition, asap. There are a few scratches on the rear bumper and a dent on the running board acquired during my Himalayan expeditions.

The OE screw-jack did not work and was scrapped. So, the after-market hydraulic jack is available in its place.

I wish to keep the OE ash-tray of my Linea as a souvenir.

All other modded accessories/consumables like 3D Kagu mats, chrome-plated ORVM skins, imported boot-mat, rear-parking sensors, spare fuses, spare Selenia K engine oil/Paraflu coolant, imported key chain, Blue&Me adaptor, Cam-paint [FTA] and some spare after-market FIAT logos and monograms/badges will accompany my Linea.

The next [seventh] service is due at 77 k km [15 k km interval] or July 2014 [one year interval], whichever is earlier.

Since my Linea is registered in Bangalore [Bangalore West - Rajajinagar RTO], I wish to hand over it in Bangalore.

My Linea is available for inspection at my Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar home.

The price is
    rupee-symbol.gif 3,25,000.

Interested? Please contact me by PM or post here.

DSC05510.jpg

LineaFlashBack2.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    9 people like this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    JRavi sir, Really superb solo photo of your car:) Really well maintained look. Hats off .

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Abdul. Just now, I saw your post. Congrats on becoming a Linea-owner! :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    It would be very strange to imagine you without the Linea, J Ravi sir. Wish Fiat launched new models above the Linea. We have lost many passionate Fiatians to the XUV 500. :(

Hope you remain active on TFI and keep sharing your experiences with the XUV 500.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Just to add, buyer will not only buy a car, but a glorious past too, this car has already made history written in golden words.
    Probably a steal at the given price, i am sure no one would have maintained a linea with 70k on odo better than J Ravi.

Buyer can go for signatured version :)
    3 people like this.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sad :( Undoubtedly the most popular 1.4 Linea, dare I say, in the country!

I genuinely hope she finds a good home. Ravi Sir - do consider raising the price. You CAN demand a premium for a car that has been cared for from the heart.
    3 people like this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, prakhar_lfc. Will sure do that.

I will be very happy, if I get that price! Thanks, Viny, for the compliments.

Thanks, amogh. Only negatives rule roost: FIAT, Linea, FTA, the last but not the least, petrol! Only FIAT enthusiasts might be interested. Sorry, I am giving bad publicity for my own car. :(
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Sir, you must (secretly) interview the person who is willing to buy this, to see if he or she is "qualified" for the beauty ! :p

EDIT: Some trivia for you. We too had the MS Omni (imported) and now a similar condition Foxtrot Linea in family..some co-incidence..:dance The oldie Petra shaped Siena D is now getting neglected like a child.. :(

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot (Azure), Golf, Hotel, India, Juliett, Kilo, Lima, Mike, November, Oscar, Papa, Quebec, Romeo, Sierra, Tango, Uniform, Victor, Whiskey, X-ray, Yankee, Zulu.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    2 people like this.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very sad Raviji
    On the positive side a close doctor friend of mine in Krishagiri is very much interested,kindly ping me your contact number
    I wish the car stays in the family some how
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, whoever buys your car should be proud of owning this legendary Linea. I wish you keep sharing your experience with XUV and your travelogues here. :)

And I think its not a bad idea to introduce Non-Fiat ownership section for TFI'ans. :)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.