1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

For Sale: Fiat Punto 1.2 Emotion Bossa Nova White - July 2010

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by punto-er, Apr 7, 2012.

1. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Hello Friends,

I Want to sell my Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 Emotion (top-end of 1.2) as I'm moving from Blre to Mumbai and dont want to go thru the hassle of Road Tax etc..

The car is a lil less than 2 years old and driven single handed for about 12800kms.

The engine is super-silent and super refined (friends don't feel the car is ON when idling). The car is the Best Handling Hatch in the country.

No damages/accidents or major repairs done. Complete Service history documents available. Although the car has some minor bumper scratches (a give-in for cars in Blre).

Prices slightly Negotiable for serious car lovers :)

Link to Picture Garage: Fiat Grande Punto 2010 - 1.2 Emotion - Zenster’s Garage - Team-BHP
    Link to Feature List: Fiat Punto - Technical Specifications & Feature List - Team-BHP

[TABLE="width: 100%"]

[TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]

[TD="width: 108"]Location:[/TD]
    Bannerghatta Rd, Bangalore

Kms Covered:

Color:
    White

Variant:
    1.2 Emotion

Fuel type:
    Petrol

Transmission:
    Manual

Reg. State:
    KA (KA 51 MA xxxx)

No. of Owners:

Road Tax:
    Individual

Insurance:
    Comprehensive till 07/2012

Valid Warranty:
    Extended

Interior Color:
    Black/Grey

Service history:
    Very detailed

Reason of sale:
    Moving back to Mumbai
    [/TABLE]

Price: Rs. 3,99,000

Phone: 8050000435
    Email: mtv1507@gmail.com

untitled.JPG
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    punto-er sorry to say but you wont get the price which you are quoting. I also owned Punto 1.2 Emotion and I sold it within 7 months to buy 90HP Punto and I got Rs. 3.87 lac cause it was just 7 months old car.
  3. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thanks for feedback Kedar. The price is slightly negotiable. I quote this because these will always be low-ballers around. You got a good price and I'd be happy to settle for that too. Besides there is a slight difference in the used car prices in the Mumbai/Pune and Bangalore.

Anyway, if you know anyone interested call me and we can discuss in detail.
  4. Your car is lovingly good.... i wish to go for it but i'm looking for a diesel variant... anyway.. if the car is still unsold, then good luck and if it is sold out then cheers!!