1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

For Sale: Fiat Linea TJet Plus - Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by HarishSegar, Dec 15, 2011.

1. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Guys, i might be heading out of India soon (early 2012). If that gets confirmed, i would have to sell my car. Hate posting about this but hard choices have to be made. If you are interested or know anyone interested, please send me a PM.

Details
    Model: Fiat Linea TJet Plus
    Color: Tuscan Wine
    KMS: ~8500km
    Bought: Nov 2010
    City: Mumbai

Additions: VKool 70 on all (front, back & sides), Floor mats.

Damages: One nasty scratch on the rear right fender caused by my stupidity in parking close to a pillar. Since it was on metal i got it repainted to avoid further damage. I have pics which show the damage.
    Small scratches on bumper

Servicing: First inspection at 5k - Completed
    Second inspection at 12 months - Completed
    Full service records available.

Insurance: valid upto 2012

Accidents: None

Price: Will discuss with the person interested.
    1 person likes this.
  2. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Price: 8,50,000/-Contact: harishsegar at gmail dot comPlease PM for my contact number. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Apologies for not following up on this as i was not sure if i would move. It is confirmed now and i should be moving overseas in 2 months time.
    I am willing to sell the car for about 7.5L. Anyone interested, please contact at harishsegar at gmail dot com.

KM update: 9800km now.
  4. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Guys, please let me know if someone is interested. I am trying to close this out before end of this month. Thanks!
  5. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    Harish jee - This is a forum where people have already bought their cars but are not able to persuade others to buy the same ;-). Answer is not too difficult to guess - it's like being in Bhutan army and wanting to conquer China ;-)

I've sold many cars. What works is Automart - they take a few days but sell they do at a decent price. Putting an ad in Sulekha used to work but it's free anyway. GTO-PTO famous forum socks so stay away from their classifieds.

When I sold my Accent some years back and then recently a Honda scooter I sent out a mail in my office(make, price, model) - such mails go viral and get forwarded like hell and someone from some office somewhere calls you and buys it. One last thing - I know that my Linea has kachre ka bhaav lol...so don't keep your hopes too high, you get the hint ;-)
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  6. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Trying to sell the Linea is a pain! With the ridiculous offers, I am more inclined to retain the car. Maybe give it to my relatives for use!
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Did you post it in T-BHP classifieds?
    I was able to sell my Punto in less than 2 weeks.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I don't know what that means. :confused: iono (1).gif

We purchased FIATs and we are unable to persuade others to buy FIATs?
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yes, it may be better to retain if you are planning to return within a year or two. Close relatives can use it till then.
  10. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Maxtor: In my view a person buys what they want to buy. Persuading someone is not going to help. The only area I see where it would help is if someone is on the fence.

Anyway, the car is good and I don't want to sell it to just any second hand buyer. I would rather keep it than to sell at a low price. I would want to sell to someone who "wants" a TJet rather than someone shopping for a used car.