1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

For better future TFI meet experience

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Rachit Bhatnagar, Jan 30, 2013.

1. rainy

rainy Amatore

Bangalore
    +Zsa-Zsa - to add to your point, the landing page on TFI can have a calendar. When meets are organised, we can post a summary - just the when, where and a link to the discussion thread should suffice I think. That way at least people know that there are meets happening and can decide to join even at the last minute. Apart from modifying the landing page, I don't think the Moderators should "drive" anything.

On a different note, all of us have multiple roles (daughter, father, sibling etc) and interests (hiking, social service etc.) where we're already spending time. So we should give some leeway to people if they cannot make it at the last minute.

My opinion is that a community is born and not forced. Mandating meets or any other sort of "stick philosphy" might actually turn some people off. Don't mean any disrespect to any of my fellow TFIndians by this statement :smile:.
  2. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    I agree with you rainy... I should change my tone here a bit... though I said it as " I recommend" .. I mean "can we think of" having a calendar and publishing it in the forum. And for your second point... yes we definitely should respect one's priorities from other side of life...