1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Foldable key : Keycode and VIN not matching - help needed

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by limraj, Sep 6, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I just wanted another remote key, as my other car also has 2 remote keys. Mostly as a back up.

I will surely let FIAT know it. I have plans to reply to the thread with all FIAT officials, including Mangesh in Cc.
    Now I will post to their FB page as well.
    btw, some one called from FIAT customer service and I rated 'poor' for Hyson. They also offered an escalation in 24 hours, waiting for that to happen.
  2. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I have mailed FIAT and also posted in their FB page. Hyson FIAT does not have an FB page, so not posted there.
    I think service guys would not keep an FB page..
  3. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Update : FIAT service have followed it up with Hyson and finally, finally they agreed to refund 440/- at the next service. They mentioned 440/- as pairing charge, I chose to call it as the amount charged over what FIAT has mentioned.
    I forgo that amount for fair, honest dealings with customer from Hyson.
  4. Harishd191

Harishd191 Timido

Madurai
    Linea 1.3
    I too have the same issue ...sir...what can I do??
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2017 ---
    But I lost my both keys and they say the electronic key code they provided with the car doesn't match...now I towed the car to the service station... They aren't providing proper details
  5. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Did you mail to FIAT?
    If not, please do with the VIN and keycode and registration number of your car.
    They will be able to get you another key.