1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Foggy Morning with Bubbly Linea.

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Aravindh VK, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Surprisingly, Today I woke up 5AM in the morning. Breezy climate, fogs started to close my eyes. Suddenly got an Idea and planned to go to nearby Hill Temple[Yesterday Results Announced.! So to thank God] which is present 30 kms away. With my parents, started the Ride. The Morning Ride gives a peace to mind always. Thought of getting mileage above 20kmpl.. But a Figo smashed my plan. It is a hilly Road, and so with Excellent grip in my hands, I kicked him off very easily, but he gave me tough competition on straight stretches[My dad warned me not to go above 110kmph since it was a Two lane]. And so I followed my dad's words exactly and done cornering in 80kmph.:D:D Atlast, there was a 1km straight stretch without any Vehicle..!! Thats it.! FULL THROTTLE.. Touched 150kmph and slowed down.. Viewed the mirror.. Found a small white dot..!:D:dancing. Reached the Ghat road, and slowed down. In the Temple, To my Surprise, he parked near my Linea.:wink: My Reaction was:cool::cool: I didnt find him when I returned.
    Posting some pictures.. If It is not opening, I will Repost it shortly.!
    Cheers..!! DSC01338.JPG DSC01351.jpg DSC01352.jpg DSC01355.jpg DSC01358.jpg DSC01361.jpg DSC01363.jpg DSC01360.jpg Those Gentlemen driving TVS-50 in the above picture are supposed to be Yamaha-R1 riders..!! Just miss..!! These Idiots are overtaking me from both the sides in this narrow Road..!!
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    15 people like this.
  2. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Aravindh, the last pic of the Linea looks classy... Like!
    1 person likes this.
  3. @Cannonera- Regards goes to Picasa. Long Live Picasa.!!:D
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Our Fiats also has written on mirrors things may be closer than they appear;)
    I really doubt the reason for the trip. Fiatians need some reason to sit on driver's seat:D
    3 people like this.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Great way to celebrate the good result!

Am waiting for my time to come, when I start driving! Will drive to Mussoorie. :D
    2 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What is that hill temple? Kumaragiri?
  7. Its Tiruchengode Arthanariswarar Temple, Namakkal District.
    Tiruchengode-Temple.jpg
    4 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It is one of the Beautiful temple I have seen. I visited this temple first time when my school took us there for as a day trip. We all walked up the hill to reach the temple. I still remember those days. When I first bought a car (Palio) I did visit this temple. I also paid a visit with my previous car, Getz. My Linea yet to visit there. :)
  9. Well.. Lets think of planning a visit there.. Recently a Parking area which can accommodate 50 cars maximum has opened..!!:) So no problem for parking.:p
    1 person likes this.
  10. the linea pic....

AWESOME!
    1 person likes this.