1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fog Lamps Installation on ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Oct 19, 2011.

1. kiran.khandre

kiran.khandre Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi All,

I have recently purchased second hand Jan 2011 Fiat punto dynamic model. This model does not have fog lamps, rear defogger and wiper. I want to install it however when I called pandit auto spare department guy said I will loose my car warranty. Its difficult to drive without fog lamps, defogger and wiper especially during rainy season and while reversing the car. I am confused how should I work on it to solve this issue
  2. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Guys what's the bulb size for the stock fogs of Punto? I am praying that its H3, if its not can any modifications be made to change it to H3?
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Kiran you can add only fog lamps, wipers and de foggers are im possible to add in a punto active or dynamic unless you change the entire boot.
    kiran.khandre likes this.
  4. kiran.khandre

kiran.khandre Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Bharathj85 for suggestion.
  5. shekar

shekar Timido

Hyderabad
    Any one who has installed fog lamps (not from the dealer) in hyderabad. Please provide the details of the set up, cost and shop where you got these installed. Wanna give my babe a facelift :)
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Two years back it cost me Rs 2000 (fog lamp + installation)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Mahe

Mahe Timido

BANGLORE
    Puntosat, can you tell me whr did u get it installed?
    even am tryin to get it. In aadya, they told its not possible
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You wont get them for sure in Aftermarket. You have to do jugaad.
    Even i have been planning since 2.9 Years:). I would get them fixed at FASS probably next week end.
  9. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Few days back I got the jugaad for my car's fog lamp glass and it was done only for ₹200. I was told by FASS that you need to change complete fog lamp and it will cost you around ₹2k. But, roadside mechanic used 2 fevistik and one fog lamp glass of some other car and fix it and too with very much clean job as no one would say that my car had left fog lamp damaged and repaired.

Just for FYI for others, Fiat fog lamp rest on 3 joints.

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. Imteeyaz

Imteeyaz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For installing fog lights does the mechanic have to remove the whole front bumper???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk